10 minutes witb Charlie Lenehan.

Charlies point of view

"Who wants to start?" Harvey asks.

"Well- its gonna be a short game because theres only one girl stupid!- Chloe. You go first, choose someone to go "do it" with?" Leo winks.

"Wait, is this the sex version?" I chuckle not being serious..

"Duhh, yeah it is!" Harvey smirks.

"Oh erm. I dont know-how do i pick?" Chloe says, deep in thoughts.

"Whoever your attracted too" i smile.

Harvey and leondre nod, agreeing.

"Okay. Well leo im sorry but it cant be you, im sure you feel the same though, were bestfriends! Harvey, your amazing and everything but i dont know you well enough.." And the she turned to me. Will it be me?

"Charlie Joe Lenehan Green! You are my idol, aswell as Leondre obviously!" She winks, looking deep into my eyes.

Oh and did i forget to mention weve all been drinking so are quite drunk.

"Ooo charlie! Do you have a condom dude?" Leondre smirks asking me and harvey looks jealous, he just stares at the floor. Does he like her?!

Chloe giggles.😉😉

"Yeah. I do actually" i smirk and then Chloe gets up off the floor and walks over to me smiling, grabs my hand and pulls me onto my feet.

"10 minutes guys!" Harvey mutters.

"If your longer, dont worry!" Leondre winks at me and then winks at Chloe.