The suprise arrival!

Leondres point of view

Harvey and Chloe semt too be getting on well from the sounds of the conversation in the car and tben Harvey nearly tripped over himself opening the door for her and helping her out of the car. I dont know why, but i think im jealous.

Dan unlocked the door for us and said he was going to mcdonalds drive through to get us some supper, we all agreed.

"Sit down Chloe, over here!" Harvey grinned.

"Actually,im going to sit next to my bestie Leo" she winked.

I was sat on the recliner chair but i let chloe sit on the chair and i sat on ine of the arms of it.

"Wanna watch a film you two?"-i ask.

"Yeah!" They both echo.

"Shall we wait for dan to get back?" Harvey asks us both.

"Yeah pal, good idea" i agree.

Chloe just smiles.

We all go on our phones and i see Harveys on instagram posting a selfie of him and Chloe, i assume they took it in the car. Already 400 likes and it had only been uploaded a few minutes ago.

There was alot of the comments onnit, i read some in my head.

"Whos the girl?"

"Ew,shes ugly! No ship!"

She is not ugly. Shes a beautiful princess. Why are they saying this?!

I hope my bambinos arent like this.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah.."

"Wanna take a selfie?" I wink.

"I might break your camera lens!"

"Your a beautiful princess" i nod.

Harvey nodded too. "I agree"

"Err..well okay?" She nodded.

I put retrica on my iphone 5c and put it infront of both of us and then.

Click.

"Aww,i love that photo!" I smile.

"Me too." A smile beams across her face.

"Whats your instagram name?" I ask her.

"@BAMfanpageofficial" (this is my real one so please follow!) she blushes.

"Aww thats cute!😘" I grin.

"Hey, your not a harvster?" Harvey says pretending to cry.

"Aww, gimme a hug!" Chloe says walking over to Harvey so he stands up and gives her a hug, holding her waist and chloes wrapped around his neck.☺🌺

Then Dan and charlie walk in.

"Charlie!!!" I grin and run over to give him a bro hug. As i turn round, harvey and chloe arent hugging anymore and Harvey has gone back over to his place on the sofa whilst Chloe stands there staring at Charlie.

Oh. So shes a charlie girl. Thats how it is. Not a leondre girl😭

"Leo my man!" Charlie winks.

"Alright harv?" He walks over to harvey and fist bumps him.

Charlie then notices Chloe who is still transfixed with Charlies face.

"Hi? You are?" He asks chloe.