12.

▢▢▢

The next day rolled by fast and it was time for me to head back to Fantagio. I was a bit nervous seeing the boys back but I held in the feeling. After opening the front doors of the building, I notice a familiar person coming after me.

"JASMIN!" The secretary ran towards me spreading her arms forward.

"waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" I kept repeating, scrunching my body for the impact. The woman slowed her pace and shook me violently.

"We have the pictures from the photoshoot and everyone is checking them out!" The Secretary enthusiastically cried.

My eyes widened. "Eh?"

The Secretary guided me through the 7th floor. A lot of people were scrambling through the office room staring at my pictures in awe. Even some of the idols.

"Miss Jasmin!" Sanha smiled. He was holding a huge golden frame that had my Venetian photoshoot on it.

"Sanha, why are you holding..." I muttered looking at my picture.

"The CEO wanted to frame it in the Secretary's office so I'm helping him." He said, studying the art carefully.

"You look really pretty!" He complemented.

I bashfully smiled and waved my hand. "No I'm not."

The other members of Astro came walking in, curiously wondering what me and Sanha were babbling about.

"Hello Miss Jasmin!" Rocky bowed. I replied back with a smile and a wave. Mj's eyes widened as he lifted the frame up to his perspective.

"Holy cow, is this from the photoshoot?" Mj seemed surprised as he looked at the picture.

"Look at that background..." Jinjin pointed at the art.

"Perfectly designed..." Eunwoo examined, coming closer as well.

"You look like a princess." Moonbin smiled genuinely as he put his elbows on Eunwoo's shoulders. My face was embarrassingly pink when he said the sudden comment.

"T-Thanks" I replied, scratching the back of my head.

"And you can be her prince." Sanha announced as he hooked his arm around Moonbin's neck.

"Anyways..." I cut off Moonbin before saying anything else. "We should stop looking at this"

I took the frame off of Astro's grasp and rushed inside the Secretary's office to hide myself from the guys before anymore teasing could take place.

Holding onto my picture, I smiled at the sight of myself through the glass covering.

As I scanned the room, I picked a perfect place behind her desk to place the frame.

Taking a deep breath, I lifted the golden piece. Even on my tippy toes, I was struggling to put the picture up on the wall due to my height.

"Curse my short genes..." I muttered beneath my breath.

"You need help?"

I turned my head to the voice and saw Moonbin leaning against the entrance way casually watching me struggle.

Seeing Moonbin like this made me lose my grip on the frame and my balance completely thrown off.

"Whoa!-"

Embracing myself for impact on the ground, arms wrapped around my waist gently. The back of my head was being supported by the person's chest. I was thankfully saved from the fall.

I turned to see that Moonbin was the gentleman who was behind me.

"Here I'll help you hang it up." he said as he helped me regain my balance.

My body was still completely frozen while my eyes couldn't leave his.

All I could respond with was a nod.

"Support it on the bottom while I hook it on". he instructed. I still didn't move a muscle making him give me a odd expression.

"Um, Miss Jasmin?"

My brain finally went back to reality. "Oh sorry." I apologized, following Moonbin's orders. We finally secured the beautiful mess and took steps back to see the final look.

"Not bad." he said, raising his arm for a high fived. Hiding a smile, I high fived him back.

Moonbin stood up straight and held his head high. "Is there anything else you need help with?" He asked as we walked down to the danceroom.

I shook my head in a fast pace. "No everything is all covered."

I didn't want to cause too much trouble for this idol.
A couple of meters away were the rest of the Astro members.

"What is this I see..." Jinjin teasingly squinted his eyes. Soon all the other guys were watching us.

"The makings of a new couple..." Sanha cheered.

"Just friends!" Moonbin clarified shaking his head.

"That's what they all say..." the boys said in a synchronized tone.

"Now that we're all here, let's start practicing!" Jinjin emphasized as their leader. The boys held out their hands to do their cheer. "Fighting!"

Right when I was about to head back to the office room, Moonbin walked towards me and bowed. "Kamsamhida!"

I didn't know what he was thanking me for. "Um for what?" I asked curiously.

The boy lifted his head back up for a  smile. "For always being a part of me."

My face puffed up from embarrassment. I averted my eyes away from him to avoid contact. "Um.."

Moonbin chuckled, giving out a smile that showed his teeth and shyness.

"Sorry if what I said was so sudden. I just wanted to say thanks for everything you've done for this Astro community."

When he left my sight, I took a deep breath and grinned at the thought of what he said. What a clueless guy.

"It's me who should be thanking you, Moonbin"

▢▢▢

a/n: this chapter was surprisingly short, my bad. Anyways comment and vote!