21.

▢▢▢

"Breathe...Breathe..." I was doing mindfulness routines to calm myself down from the interview that was beginning in less than an hour.

My stress level was reaching another point for this was going to be my first public interview and to topple onto that was the dance I had with Moonbin that caused chaos online.

My face puckered up as I reminisce of myself in Moonbin's arms again.

"Yah, Jasmin are you okay?"
I raised my head to Mj's voice and nodded. "Yeah, just a bit nervous."

Humming a note as a response, he lazily sat on the couch listening to music through his earphones.

Sanha, on the other hand was taking a nap right next to him, resting his head comfortably on his arm.

Too bad the others couldn't come along with us just to hang around. At least the room isn't filled with screaming anymore.

Can't believe I'm not dead yet after the many weeks I had to put up with their madness.

"Miss Rae, Mr. Mj and Mr. Sanha"

A small voice was heard beyond our door.  "Yes?"
The two boys stretched out of their comfortable state and straightened their posture.

"The interviewers are ready for you," she continued.

"Oh okay, Kamsamnida!" I hesitantly stood up from the office chair and adjusted my clothes along with my hair. Mj and Sanha released some of their nervousness by shaking their legs and arms.

It surprised me that even they were worried about this interview.

Before long, an employee working behind the camera of the interview guided us to the garden where we would be introduced by some mcs.

We would have to first travel down the lobby. Knowing that this isn't the safest route, I made sure I hid my face from people who knew me from the internet.

Reaching the first floor, obnoxious screaming was heard everywhere. Some security guards even had to pull back some fans that were trying to get pictures and autographs from Mj and Sanha.

Looking back at the two boys, I raised my brows at them, signaling how uncomfortable I felt at this moment. Sanha gave out a reassuring nod while Mj giggled at my actions. Are these boys seriously used to this kind of treatment?

Finally we were safely guided to the private garden room. I was completely in awe, seeing how dazzling the flowers and plants were as they flourished this whole entire backyard.

Some fainted stage lights were lit from above us for more lighting due to the dark night sky.

A female woman about the same age as my sister greeted the three of us with a bow.

"It's so wonderful to have you three as my guests tonight!" She started.

"For tonight's show, you can just call me Ms. Neeya."

"Thank you for inviting us, Ms. Neeya." Mj spoke as he sat down on the sofa. Sanha and I followed behind Mj and sat down as well.

It felt awkward sitting on the couch with the camera right at me due to the skirt I was wearing. One of the people behind the camera noticed my position and bestowed to me a small blanket to cover my legs from any exposure.

I mouthed the words kamsamnida back to the person.

"Now that we're settled in, we will now roll the camera for the live." Ms. Neeya informed giving us a warm smile. We all replied with a nod.