25.

▢▢▢

"Now that I'm here, what did you want to talk about?"

Leejan was willing enough to take me out for lunch so we first grabbed a cup of coffee at Rocco's. It was hard for me to sleep last night due to that last minute text so I was able to conjure up exactly 4 hours of sleep. Yeah let's face it, yesterday was just crap.

"Alright then, how should I say this.." he started off by clearing his throat.

"Jasmin, I like you"

I almost choked on my coffee by the words he said. "I'm sorry what?" I coughed. I could not believe what I was hearing.

A light laugh escaped from his mouth. "I like you, wait lemme rephrase.... I love you"

I could feel my cheeks burn up in a matter of seconds. It was only normal for a person to get flushed if their friend randomly pulls up the 8 lettered words, right?

Why now all of a sudden?

"W-Woah wait wait, so you have feelings for me?" I asked with a questioning tone. The quiet boy nodded.

I returned a face "Why?"

"Because,.... you're different from all the other girls I've met before. You're truthful and you care about the people around you, especially to me"

I felt flustered by those kind things he said about me. Leejan never did anything wrong, yet he will be the one who has to suffer now..

"Leejan..." I calmly spoke. "I appreciate everything you have done for me but I-"

"Yeah I already know. You don't feel the same way about me" he cut me off. I blinked a couple of times in confusion since he took the words right out of my mouth.

"Jasmin, I know you like that guy in Fantagio. The way you act around him is so much different from the way you act around me... and I'm fine about it" he confessed with a smirk. I didn't utter a word.

"Seeing you happy is all I care about. So you should talk to him. Finally tell him how you feel before you head off working in another company"

I let out a soft smile and held onto his hand. "Leejan you are such a nice guy and I'm so so sorry for not reciprocating the same feelings for you in return. You have done so much for me, thank you"

The boy gently patted my head. "Anytime, Jasmin"

——

5:00 p.m.
The time came when I had to make an entrance in the BigHit Entertainment company. I was less angry than I was a few days ago, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not speaking a single word to my sister.

I was patiently waiting inside the car until my driver told me I was able to leave. The building complex was so much bigger than Fantagio, that's for sure.

I still need to wrap my head around the fact that the idols I'll be working with are like the number 1 boy group in the whole world. Well known or not, they for sure will not give me the same excitement and thrill as Astro.

"Ms. Jasmin, you may now excuse yourself. The CEO will be waiting for you by the door"

I lifted my head up after hearing the driver's words, then politely bowed. "Thank You very much!"

Making way to the front door, I gently patted down on my attire and fixed my hair. Even though I don't wanna be here, I still gotta look professional.

When a worker politely opened the door for me, someone I didn't want to see was simply in front of me. Why is she here?? My eyes widened a bit, but didn't leave too much emotion.