15.

▢▢▢

"Huh!?" Eunwoo, Rocky, and Jinjin said in sync.

"What do you mean you saw her with her boyfriend?" Jinjin asked in a confused tone.

"I thought she doesn't have one." Rocky uttered, leaning closer to the circle.

"You could've mistaken her from someone else." Eunwoo theorized.

"Nope, it was her. She was like 4 ft away from us." Mj whispered to the circle.

The boys were all in a huddle in the danceroom gossiping about Jas. Moonbin was excluded since he was in the bathroom doing his business.

There was a moment of silence.

"Wait, do you guys have like pictures?" Jinjin lowered his voice.

"Yes!" Sanha loudly chimed.

"Not so loud!" Mj whispered, flicking the maknae's forehead.

"Here, Here, Here." Sanha placed his phone down while everyone was leaning towards the picture.

Their mouths dropped since it was Miss Jasmin.

"Woah that is her." Rocky gasped, facing everyone.

"I want to know who she is with. Too bad it's only the back of his head." Eunwoo sighed, still checking out the photo.

"We don't know if that's her boyfriend or not but she looked very uneasy when she saw us." Mj described in a serious tone.

"Should we tell Binnie?" Jinjin asked worriedly.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Not yet. We might ruin Miss Jasmin's chemistry with him." Sanha whispered back.

Rocky shook his head in disbelief."I still can't believe she has a boyfriend..."

"Who has a boyfriend?" A familiar voice said behind the boys. The 5 boys stopped talking when they heard Moonbin's voice.

Their faces turned pale as they looked back at him.

"What? It's just me." Moonbin clarified, patting his chest.

"That's the point..." Mj mumbled. Jinjin and Eunwoo pinched both sides of his ears.

"What did I miss?" Moonbin grinned curiously, joining the circle. 

"Nothing. We were just talking about how Mj needs a girlfriend." Rocky blurted out receiving a kick or two by the short-tempered Mj.

"OOhh" Moonbin nodded naively.

"Anyways, let's do some warm ups!" Jinjin announced, changing the subject.

"Kay!"

——

Jasmin's POV

I was standing agitatedly in front of the makeup room in fantagio. The Secretary told me the boys were inside waiting for me.

My legs were shaking from fear while my palms were getting sweaty. Knowing Mj and Sanha having big mouths, they probably told them about yesterday.

I took some deep breaths then opened the door ready for anything that came my way.

Without making contact by anyone I speed walked to the makeup counter. The room was dead silent when I came in.

Through the corner of my eyes I could tell they were looking right at me.