18

Pansy's wish wasn't granted; she woke up having not a single memory of what she and Draco talked about before they fell asleep.

She was in a deep slumber with her head on Draco's right shoulder and hugging him tight. His right arm is around her, the other resting on the couch and is being squashed by Blaise, who also rests his head in his shoulder, his mouth slightly open. Daphne lays on his lap and is curled like a cat. It was a good scene to see them sleeping together until Robinson Vailey began shaking them violently awake.

"Wake up, it's almost breakfast! Snape would be here to check-we have to clean up before he comes-come on!" he cried.

Pansy's head was aching terribly when she woke up, and she can hardly open her eyes. She was not able to even lift her head from Draco's shoulders when Robin pulled her away from him and thrusted a goblet of potion in her hand.

"Come on, guys, drink that up and you'd be fine," said Robin as he hands one to Draco, Blaise, and Daphne. "You'd still be a bit drowsy, but at least not drunk or tipsy. It also removes the odor in the mouth, see? Drink it up, drink it up!"

Pansy did what she is told, and raised her goblet to take a sip. It was a syrup-like potion, with a sweet aroma and a taste similar to a strawberry. After a few gulps her head seems to lighten up, her visions aren't blurry now, and her temperature is back to normal. She felt a little tired, though, as if she'd want to go back to sleep again.

"Come on, wake up!" yelled Robin at Crabbe and Goyle who lie down the floor, their robes rolled around them making them look like giant sushis. "Pick up the robes on the floor-who's wand is this? And those ties, pick them up and fix yourselves-Snape would be here in no time!"

"This is bloody brilliant, Robin!" exclaimed Noah as he stares at his goblet that is already half-empty. "What is this potion?"

"Uh...I dunno, I forgot," replied Robin who seems to be paying very little attention because he's too busy removing the decorations with his wand. "You'll learn it on your last year, anyway."

Agatha is already awake, too and she replaces Robin's role in distributing the potion to the drunk Slytherins.

"Once you're fine, please help Robin in removing the decorations," she said. "I'll wake the fifth year prefects to help," she added as she ran towards the stairs leading to the dormitories.

Draco messed up his hair for a while before fixing his disheveled tie. Pansy was gathering the empty bottles and Blaise is using his wand to clean up the mess on the floor. Daphne fixed her hair and robes before standing in front of Draco. "I'm sorry about the teeth," she said, wiping her wand to her robes before pointing it to Draco's face. "I really thought I'd be able to do it-but now Blaise had the final laugh."

"It's alright," replied Draco as he examines his now normal teeth with his tongue. "At least it's back now. I'd kill you if I'd go to breakfast with those."

"That's rude," remarked Daphne while grinning. Agatha went down the stairs noisily with Norman and the fifth year girl prefect named Amelia. "Here they are-prefects, go to the bathroom for a quick wash. Just to ensure no trace of alcohol would be whiffed from you."

"Oh, fine," replied Draco drowsily before marching lazily up to the stairs. Robin turned around to face him quickly, "And remember, don't wear the uniform, just the robe so it'd be more convincing. Remember-it's Sunday."

"Yeah, whatever," replied Draco dismissively before disappering to their bedroom. Pansy followed and gave Robin a mock salute. "Roger that, sire!"

"Hurry up, señore Malfoy, we'll wait for you!" shouted Norman with Ulysses's arm on his shoulder that it almost appears he's being strangled. "And Robin, compadre, will you join us for a hangover bonding in a warm bath?"