Celebration?

The portal opened and five skeletons stumbled through. The first one was the leader of the group. He was covered in black goop from head to toe. He had tentacles coming out of his back and one, glowing cyan eye. That was Nightmare.

The next person to stumble through was a skeleton who, color wise, looked a lot like an Oreo. Instead of bones, he can summon red knives, he also has a red scar under his left eye. That was Cross. No one really knew his past, and no one bothered to ask. He was never away from Nightmare's side.

The next skeleton walked through. He was the quietest, but also the smartest in the group. He looked pretty much like Classic sans, except for the red target in the middle of his chest, no eye pupils, and black lines pouring down his face. Killer never spoke much, unless it was to give an idea of to say something of importance, or to stop his team members from doing something stupid.

"Owwwwww." Another skeleton said, rubbing the side of his head that wasn't missing. Horror had an interesting appearance. Half of his skull was missing(due to the fact that his Au's Undyne threw a spear at him), he had red pupils, and he always carried around his trusty ax. And he was ALWAYS covered in blood.

"Wimp. If I throw you somewhere, you should learn to suck it up." Said the last skeleton. This was Error. He was a glitch who didn't even remember his own past. He had blue lines running down the side of his face, Error signs floating around him, and yellow pupils. Error was known as the destroyer of all Au's, even though that's what his whole team did. He liked to throw Horror around with his strings, just because it annoyed Horror.

Nightmare rolled his eyes,"C'mon guys, act like you're not three year olds. Cause right now, I really think you are." Cross nodded in agreement,"I think Error is a three year old though." "HeY!" Error yelled. His voice tended to glitch when he was mad, flustered, upset, embarrassed, or very annoyed. Horror laughed, leaning on his ax."When do ya think Dust is coming back?"

Their group, after destroying and Au, would scout the area to make sure there were no survivors or anything like that. But, no one liked to do it because it was practically pointless in every way. So they rotated every time they destroyed an Au, which recently, for some strange reason, was a lot.

Dust walked through the portal, looking bored. "Sup?" Dust was the last member of the Bad Sanses. Dust is one of the tallest Sanses, he always has his hood up, one of his eyes was white while the other was red with a blue center. He was also Horror's best friend.

"Anything interesting?" Error asked laying in a hammock made from his blue strings. Dust shook his head,"I did see the Star Sanses, they seemed pretty defeated. I don't think that they saw me." Nightmare nodded,"Good. I guess everyone is free to do whatever." He walked to his room, most likely to take a nap. Error stayed in his hammock, making it swing just slightly. Killer walked to his room to do who knows what, while Dust and Horror turned on the Xbox to play fortnite(cause they're cringey). Cross sat on the couch to watch them fail. Cross liked watching people fail.

About an hour went by. Time usually went really fast or really slow. It all depended on how everyone used their time. But most of the time everyone was bored.

After lots of raging at video games and just normal chaos, it was time for their group's weekly meetings. Nightmare insisted on having them, even though no one payed any attention to them whatsoever.

"Error, can you get everyone's attention? It's time to start the meeting." Nightmare asked. Nightmare usually asked Error to shout out announcements. Error can be very loud. Error nodded, he liked when he got to yell at everyone expectedly.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR THE MEETING, GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OFF THE COUCH AND MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LIVING ROOM." 

Cross, Dust, and Horror were already there. They had logged off of the Xbox console and were sitting down on one of the many couches. Killer was the last to arrive. He didn't say a word as he sat next to Error.

"Congratulations everyone." Nightmare said looking around. "I think we did it." Dust glanced at Horror, confused. Nightmare was usually very sarcastic, but he didn't seem sarcastic at all. Nightmare seemed..... excited?

"As you all know, I can sense negative emotions. And negative emotions are exactly what is coming from our beloved Star Sanses." Error looked at Nightmare,"But they have loads of determination. How long do you think it will take them to stop doing whatever stupid positive stuff they do?"

Nightmare shrugged,"All I know is that-" Nightmare was interrupted by a loud crash. Everyone leaned up, happy the meeting was cut short. The sound seemed to be coming from the kitchen.

"They better not have gotten to my chocolate." Cross said sprinting forwards. Horror grabbed his ax and got in battle stance, Killer stayed sitting on the couch while, Dust flung his knives into the air and fumbled with them before successfully catching them, Error crept closely to the door by Cross. Cross had summoned his red knife, watching his chocolate stash closely. Nightmare walked into the room, not taking any precautions whatsoever.

"What is it?" Asked Error. Nightmare stayed silent and then said, half laughing,"An eagle." "An eagle?" Cross asked peering inside the kitchen. "It's holding a note, maybe it's something important. We should open it." Killer said, everyone nodded, because whenever Killer said something, it had a 99.9% chance of it being important.

Horror swiped at the eagle, trying to get the note. The eagle pecked his hand and then dropped the letter. The eagle flew away.

Horror picked up the note, it said:

Aaaaaaand a cliffhanger!!!! How do u guys like it so far? Am I to cringey? Anyways, thanks for reading and PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!