Mutants?

Sci stood and walked over to the security cameras. He watched over Fell's shoulder for a while. *insert scene from Error Knows*. Fell laughed at the Bad Sanses from the footage,"Sci? You did something to make Nightmare act like that, didn't ya? I mean, he NEVER shows any emotions."

Sci smiled and shook his head,"Not really. Nightmare actually had those feelings for Cross before this, I just added a little something to bring out his emotions more." Fell frowned and spun his chair around so he was facing Sci. "So what your saying is that you did something to help 'enhance' people's emotions for one another, without telling us?"

"Ya Sci, when did you add the extra thing?" Tatum asked, leaning in the doorway. Sci had asked Tatum to go check on his other experiment, specifically because Sci wanted some alone time with Fell, but Tatum didn't say anythimg. "And why do you have mutants in your lab? That seems unsafe" "Mutants?" Fell asked, raising an eyebrow. Sci glared at Tatum.

"You looked in the basement. I told you not to go there. I told you to go check on the waterproof, nuclear guns." Tatum glared right back at Sci,"Your guns are fine. Why are there mutants in you basement?"

Sci paused and sighed,"I guess you should know what I'm planning on doing." Fell sat up straighter and Tatum's glare slowly faded. Sci took a deep breath," The mutants are actually monsters from Help_Tale, I took them and tried to make them less.... like that. But I failed and I made them slightly worse. I'm afraid to release them in the public, they're much more powerful. I only planned on releasing the Froggits, SnowDrakes, and all the other random, more weak monsters. I'm going to see if the skeletons can fight them off, and if they're successful, I will place the Help_Tale inhabitants back into their Au. If they aren't...... well, I'm not exactly sure what'll happen then."

Fell blinked,"So what was the point of giving them the ability to change into their spirit animal?" Sci went back to his desk,"They will become slightly more powerful and if they're in my lab, I might as well. Also Tatum? Why are you looking up golf carts?"

Aaaaaaaaaaand done! The chapters with Sci, Fell, and Myself(Tatum) are always going to be shorter...... sorry. But hope u guys like it.

What ship should I do after Crossmare? I'm thinking Krème....

Anyways....... PEACE OUT!!!!!!