The New Room

Fell was laughing. Very hard. Neither of them were expecting Tatum to say what she said. Sci, however, wasn't laughing like Fell. Sci was a blushing mess. And because of this, no one noticed Tatum slip a note into Lust's hand.

Tatum entered the office area. Fell had fallen off his chair and Sci had left the room. Tatum giggled,"Fell, are you ok?" Fell nodded,"I don't think we were expecting you to say that. I mean, it's pretty obvious he likes me..."

"And it's pretty obvious that you like him." Tatum finished. She walked over to her desk and started typing on her computer. Fell had stopped laughing and was now blushing.

Sci walked back into the room, avoiding eye contact with both Tatum and Fell. "Remember the number one rule of all offices: No office romances. But rule number two is: Go for it!" Sci threw his clipboard at her.

About an hour later, Fell looked up from the security cameras. "I think everyone's up by now. Well, except Reaper, he keeps going back to sleep." "We can wake him up." Sci said, adjusting some buttons.

"Should I open the doors?" Fell asked, his hand hovering over the button. "Not yet, we need to wait until they can properly control themselves with their new DNA mixes." Fell looked at Sci, confused. Sci rolled his eyes,"We have to wait until they learn to change into an animal and back." Fell nodded.

Tatum leaned over and looked at the security cameras."Why are Dust and Lust in the same room? Is it because their names rhyme or...." Sci pushed some of his notes towards Tatum,"I put them in the same room because they're the only two skeletons who know how to turn into their spirit animals. They don't need to be injected with The Chemical." "That makes sense." Fell agreed.

About ten minutes later, it seemed that everyone could properly turn into their spirit animal whenever they wanted. "Fell? You can push the button now." Fell nodded and pushed the button.

Their doors opened and everyone walked out. Reaper walked out last, cause Sci had to wake him up with a loud noise played from the speakers.

There were hushed conversations, hugs, and confirmations that they were ok. Nightmare had changed back into his goopy form because there was no way he was facing his team and his enemies when he was in his passive form. They could make fun of him for being weak, or worse, compare him to Dream.

There was an open door, Blue ran up to it and peered out. "It looks safe!" He said. Ink joined him at the door entrance,"Blue, just because it looks safe, doesn't mean it is safe."

Dream poked his head in between them, "Nah, pretty sure Blue's right." "Then go." Ink pushed them both through. "Owwww." Dream complained. Blue got off of Dream and stood up,"I guess nothing bad is happening... so I was right!"

Ink rolled his eyes and stepped out with them. Everyone else trickled in after them. Once the last person was through, the door slammed behind them, locking them in the new room.

Immediately, the room changed. The room had once been an empty, white room, now it was a forest. A peaceful forest. Ink nudged Blue,"I was right."

We are back!!!! I hope u guys r enjoying it and I actually have a few questions for u guys:

1. What ship do u want to happen first?

2. What do u guys want me to call u? Like instead of "guys" do u want to be called cupcakes or demon spawns or Afterdeath ship children or something else?

3. Because this story is going better than I thought, I was thinking on doing another story. What is ur guy's opinion on that?

That's all for now, pls respond in the comments or something anyways..... PEACE OUT!!!!!!