The Aftermath

Hey guys, this is going to be the last chapter of Spirit Animals. Thanks for all the support!!!!! But don't worry, there's gonna be a sequel!!!!!! The sequel is probably going to have more romance than this book, and better stuff in general.... so ya!

For the next few days, everyone was pretty chill. There was nothing chaotic or life-threatening. They got to know their soulmates better, they got to practice using their animal forms, and they plotted revenge on Sci and Fell.

They still tried using portals daily to try and go back to their homes, and one day it worked. The skeletons all met back at Nightmare's mansion(because it was the biggest) and discussed what would happen to them now that people were dating the enemy.

"I'm thinking a peace treaty. Any objections?" Error suggested, leaning back in his chair,"I mean, it's not like we're gonna fight one another now." Cross grinned,"I mean, if we're gonna have video game tournaments then the peace treaty's over, but other than that, yea, I agree."

The group nodded, making the decision final. "But before everyone returns home, we have one more thing to discuss." Nightmare looked round the room,"What are we going to do about Sci and Fell? I mean, they did almost accidentally kill us."

"I was thinking revenge, something violent. Something resulting in death." Everyone turned to Blue. "Blue? Are you ok?" Ink asked, not understanding why his 'completely innocent' friend was talking like that. Blue grinned,"I'm not as innocent as you think, Ink."

Dust laughed and put an arm around Blue, "I like the idea of revenge, I feel like Sci deserves it. Any ideas?" The skeletons went silent, trying to think of a good revenge plan.

"What if we go home, recover from our traumatic experiences, and then once we come up with a good plan, we do it later. It'll make Sci and Fell panic even more that nothing's happening." Horror said, breaking the silence.

Reaper nodded,"I think that's a good idea." The meeting ended and everyone went on their own way. Geno and Reaper went to the Save Screen, Lust and Horror went to HorrorTale(cause Horror didn't want to get attacked or anything), Dust and Blue went to DustTale (because Blue's Au was still under construction), Ink and Error joined Killer and Dream and went to the Star Sanses base, Nightmare and Cross stayed at the mansion(they let anyone who wanted to stay for visits stay).

Sci and Fell had found a way back to Sci's lab and started fixing it up, adding more security to it. As they were cleaning, they failed to notice a small grave, there was no name, but there was a W made from flowers laid on top of it.

•••

A few months went by, Sci's lab was pretty much fixed, Blue's Au was built once more (Dust was very nervous when he had to go meet Blue's brother), and everything was peaceful.

One day, the skeletons were at Nightmare's mansion for a party. A note was left on the coffee table while everyone was outside. It wasn't a note from Sci, it had different handwriting.

Ink noticed the letter and picked it up, "Guys look. This letter has some sort of fancy seal on it." "Huh it kind of looks like a government seal." Horror said. "Well let's read it!" Blue exclaimed, bouncing around as usual.

Dear Nightmare, Cross, Dream, Killer, Ink, Error, Blue, Dust, Geno, Reaper, Lust, and Horror

You are all needed in OuterTale.

There are unknown threats lurking in the never ending galaxy. The threat could permanently destroy many Au's, breaking the balance and causing chaos. We need you to help protect all the Au's.

If you decide to come help, meet us in OuterTale tomorrow at midnight. There will be an explanation, uniform fittings, a few lessons, and a tour when you arrive.

You will travel and live on our newest, safest, and highest-tech space ship. The ship has everything you'll need and more.

Thank you for your bravery.

- Leaders of the A.L.P.H.A. Clan

Dream frowned and looked up from the letter,"Who do you think the leaders of the A.L.P.H.A Clan are?" Geno shrugged, "Maybe it's jut Sci trying to trick us into doing another experiment."

Lust looked at the paper more closely,"It's not Sci. Sci never uses this kind of paper, plus this paper has the OuterTale government seal on it." "But doesn't Fell know how to forge papers and stuff?" Cross asked. Lust nodded,"He does, but I know that this seal isn't forged."

"Well, they're hinting at this being optional. Because it said if we decide to come. I honestly don't really want to do it." Killer said, pointing at the letter. "Yah, same. I feel like it's going to be a waste of our time". Error agreed.

"Then it's decided. We won't go. Let's go play MarioKart or something." Nightmare tore up the paper and left it on the ground.  The group went to go play the competitive game, not knowing the trouble they had gotten themselves into.

Aaaaaaaaand Spirit Animals is finished! I'm super sad it's done, but I'm super excited to start the sequel!!!! I hope you all enjoyed this book. And stay tuned for the next one! You are welcome to draw stuff/reference this/use some ideas based off this book(just be sure to give me credit and tag me!!!). Hope y'all enjoyed and anyways, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!