Chaotic Neutral

Thanks to lunawolf061 for inspiring the idea for this chapter!!!!!! I was actually going through some writing block so that seriously helped.

Cross and Nightmare tramped through the rumble, they were going back for Dust and Blue, only because Nightmare volunteered them. They walked in silence, only glancing at each other occasionally". Cross-Chara kept poking and pestering Cross, and Cross, who was fed up with Chara shot him a glare.

Nightmare chuckled,"Y'know, it's funny that we all thought you were crazy. And then we realized that you were telling the truth. It's fun to watch you interact with your..... friend."

Cross glared at Nightmare,"Chara isn't a friend, he's more of a genocidal child who I had to sew our souls together so he couldn't kill anyone else. Also, why does everyone forget that Dust has a 'imaginary friend'?"

"Huh, the little things people forget." "Nightmare! You always bug me about talking to myself. Dust talks to himself as well." Nightmare looked down at his feet, slowing his pace.

"There's a good reason for it. I just-I always- Ugh!" Nightmare argues with himself. Cross looked at Nightmare quizzically,"It sounds like you're having a stroke." Now it was Nightmare's turn to glare at Cross. Although he looked a little different....

"No way." Cross-Chara muttered.

Nightmare was blushing.

•••

"Dude do you like Geno?" Error asked, leaning closer to Reaper. Reaper looked up from the fire,"Ya." "Well that was rather straightforward." Horror said, glancing at Reaper.

"How can I be straightforward if I'm gay?" Reaper joked. They heard talking and giggling, it was Ink, Lust, and Geno. Dream and Killer we're still far away from the group, talking. Well, Dream was doing most of the talking, Killer was just nodding and smiling.

Horror immediately knew what Geno, Ink, and Lust were talking about. Lust usually focused his conversations around romance. So, Lust was probably trying to get some couples together. "Hey Lust?" Horror called,"Can you come over here?"

Lust walked over,"Sup?" Horror slung an arm around Lust,"Find anything out?" Lust grinned,"A small bit." During their conversation, Lust had convinced Geno and Ink to tell him their spirit animals. And who they liked. "Who? What?" Horror asked.

Lust nodded towards Reaper,"Geno. Wolf" Lust looked at Error,"Ink. Cat." Horror nodded, and they walked to a more private area. "So you're saying that Geno likes Reaper, and his spirit animal is a wolf?" Lust nodded, "And Ink likes Error and his spirit animal is a cat."

Horror looked at Lust,"Wanna go find out if Killer and Dream are soulmates?"

Lust grinned at him,"Heck yes."

•••

"Dream? What's that thing behind you?" They have been talking for who knows how long. Killer had never uttered so many words in one day. Killer pointed at what looked like a portal behind Dream.

Dream looked behind him,"I dunno, but I feel like I'm being sucked i-AAAAHHH!!!!" Dream fell through the portal,"Dream!" Killer exclaimed, he glanced at the group and jumped in after Dream. The portal closed.

"Uhhhh what just happened?" Asked Reaper. Horror shrugged, grabbing his ax. "Geno? Don't panic, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna die." Lust pointed at Geno's feet. Another portal had opened beneath them. "Yusssssss." Geno fell through the portal.

"Geno! Why are you all the sudden suicidal again?" Reaper stood at the edge of the portal. When he didn't get an answer, he shrugged,"Oh well, I'm gonna go die with him. Peace out!"