The W Squad

3K READS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! THANK U GUYS!! I'M FREAKING OUT!! UR ALL THE BEST!!!!!!

Dust sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was confused where he was at first, but then remembered the portal incident. He stood, looking for Blue. Blue was laying a few feet away from him. Dust walked over and nudged Blue awake.

"Blue? Blue wake up. If ya still wanna sleep, you can sleep at my house." Blue rubbed his eyes and groggily said,"Dust? Where are we?" Dust gestured around him,"My fabulous Au. So many memories here."

"Oi Dust!" A slightly annoyed voice called. Dust and Blue turned to see Nightmare walked towards them, dragging Cross. "Why the heck are we in your Au?!?!?!" Dust shrugged,"I dunno. Maybe cause Blue's Au was so messed up or something."

Blue stared at the ground, he didn't want to be reminded of his Au. Dust noticed the look and quickly changed topics,"C'mon I'll show you guys to my house." Dust swung Blue up on his shoulders and started walking towards his house.

Nightmare and Cross followed behind them, talking quietly. "Hey Dust." Blue said,"Can you put me down? I want to turn into my spirit animal." Dust grinned and nodded,"Sure."

He placed Blue down carefully and stepped back. Blue changed into a snow leopard, he gestured for Dust to do the same. They both walked side by side in their animal form. Cross nudged Nightmare,"Look. Dust and Blue are snow leopards."

Nightmare nodded,"I just realized. I lot of people have cat related spirit animals. There's cats, snow leopards, foxes, wolves, and obviously tigers." Cross frowned,"Wait who are the foxes and wolves?" Nightmare pulled out his phone,"Dream texted me. He and Killer are foxes and Geno and Reaper are wolves."

"Huh." Cross said, walking forwards. Dust changed back into a skeleton,"We're here. Don't break anything please." Blue changed back as well, he followed Dust to the front door.

Dust kicked open the door and led everyone inside. "You guys can do whatever. I'm the only alive person in this Au so there's no rules." Blue sat upside down on the couch, because it's fun doing that. Nightmare walked upstairs, probably to see Dust's room. Cross followed, because that's just what Cross does.

Dust sat next to Blue,"Why are you upside down?" Blue grinned,"It's fun." Dust laughed, "Ok then." They stayed silent. "Hey Dust? What do you think Sci's motives were when he tricked us into coming to his lab?" Blue asked shifting his body so he was sitting up straight. Dust shrugged,"I dunno. Maybe he was paid or whatever chemicals he messes with in his lab finally got to his head."

They changed the subject to a more cheery topic, like their friend's soulmates and whether or not navy was blue or black. As they talked, they didn't notice the security camera recording them. The camera was a light orange color, bearing the letter W. What the camera was from? The one and only W Squad. But do the Sanses know who that is? Of course not.
•••

"I call this meeting to order." The group stopped their conversation sat up straight in their chairs. The group was fairly small, because not many people were interested in bribing others to get their ships together. The meeting was supposed to start over an hour ago, but because they had no leader, they couln't start the meeting. Wolfpsycho101 was the person who had gotten bored and decided to start the meeting herself.

Wolfpsycho101 gestuered to the bulleton,"Here's what we're doing I guess. Any questions?" Marina_Pearl rose her hand,"I have two questions. One: Why does the bulleton say the exact same thing it said the last few meetings? And two: Why are you the leader? Did Tatum elect you or something?" Flamesofanangelwings nudged Marina_Pearl and grinned,"I'm pretty sure that was three questions." Helenstorm rose her hand, ignoring Marina_Pearl and Flamesofanangelwings small argument,"I'm also curious on why you're the leader. Did Tatum leave it in some sort of will?" Wolfpsycho101 shook her head,"Uhh no, but no one was doing anything so I decided to start the meeting."

"i cAN COUNT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN'T COUNT." Everyone turned. Flamesofanangelwings and Marina_Pearl were still arguing. "Guys." gloryfull said, trying to break up the argument,"Why are you still arguing about this. We have more important things to worry about." "Yah, as temporary leader I am separting you two." Wolfpsycho101 pointed at Marina_Pearl and Flamesofanangelwings. They grumbled and sat on opposite ends of the room. "Wait what kind of 'important' things are you talking about, gloryfull?" Jennan(she's one of my friends who doesn't have a wattpad account but wanted to be in the W Squad anyways) asked, confused. gloryfull sighed,"In the last meeting, Tatum had asked everyone to keep tabs on specific ships. How's that going for everyone? Also have we paid Sci yet?"

At that moment StupidPotato159 burst through the door,"gUYS WE'RE IN TROUBLE." Wolfpsycho101 stood,"StupidPotato159, are you ok?" "What happened?" Helenstorm said, speed walking over to StupidPotato159. "Wait guys?" Jennan pulled up the W Squad's bank account on the W Squad's laptop,"Is the problem that someone drained our bank account?" "WHAT?!?!?!" Everyone yelled, turning towards Jennan. Flamesofanangelwings peered over Jennan's shouler,"It looks like Sci hacked it. At least he's paid." gloryfull groaned,"Is everyone just going to ignore my other question?" "Yes we are, or at least until we find out what's wrong with StupidPotato159." Wolfpsycho101 said.

StupidPotato159 looked up,"Y'know how everyone was in Underswap? Well now everyone is everywhere, scattered across different Au's. And that wasn't according to plan, was it?" Helenstorm gulped and looked at her fellow shippers,"Ok, we just need to make sure nothing bad happens. I feel like plan S would work for this situation." Wolfpsycho101 nodded,"I agree. Everyone get your weapons. Let's go prevent some chaos." The W Squad nodded and started putting on their protective gear. "Uhhhh what exactly are we doing?" Jennan asked. Marina_Pearl put on a knife belt,"We're gonna protect our ships. Just like our fallen leader did. We will always remember her sacrifice."

"FOR THE SHIPS!" Yelled Flamesofanangelwings. "FOR THE W SQUAD!" Yelled Wolfpsycho101. "TO AVENGE TATUM!" Yelled Jennan. The W Squad cheered and marched out of the room, they had a new mission and were willing to risk their lives for it. They had to be sneaky, because if any of the Sanses found out they would probably be mad.

Aaaaaaaand that's the W Squad! Sry if u wanted to be in it and u weren't...... this is probably the only chapter that the W Squad is going to be in... but anyways hope y'all enjoyed i'm working on stuff for other books and this book..... but anyways, PEACE OUT!!!!!!!