Chapter 10

Chaeyoung's pow

I don't know how that happened. Jisoo said she will help me but in the end I didn't have to fake anything. I just had sex with her? Oh no I - this is not true. B-but I liked it... That's the bad part. She actually stopped doing it for real but I pushed her. I had my first sex and it was with Jisoo?? 

After I put my clothes on I got out of the room out all red.

" You did a good job.. " writer said and I thanked him.

If he only knew that I didn't had to act...

" You can go home now. This was all for today " He said and I started walking out of the house set.

" Chaeng? Let's go home " Jisoo said when she saw me.

" O-okay " I said and folowed her inside the car.

" T-thanks for helping me? " I said to Jisoo.

" O-oh it was nothing really... I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.. I just... I am sorry " She said and held my hand. I looked at our hands and then at her.

" N-no it's fine. Really. Don't be sad I hate seeing you sad " I said and pulled her chin up.

I didn't realised that we are only inches apart. We were looking to each others eyes.

" I-we should go " She pulled out.

" Okay " I said and she started to drive.

It was already dark and I was tired from all that acting I did. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

After Jisoo drove me home she instantly drove away only saying bye to me. I don't know what to think anymore... About me about her. Things are messy.

After I got home I decided to take a shower and then go to sleep. All I need is sleep right now....

The next two days were very strange. Me and Jisoo are not like before. We are avoiding each other. But she is still driving me to the job. It's always so awkward. I don't want us to be like that.

Right now we are having a lunch break before we will start shooting again.

" Hi Chaeyoung, how are you? " Jungkook asked me.

" Not good " I said glaring at Jisoo because she was talking to some girl.

" Do you wanna go somewhere for lunch? " He said winking. Ugh how I hate him.

" No, thank you I already have my sandwich here " I said and started eating.

" Common can't you just go with me? I mean we already kissed " He said smirking.

" Yeah, we did but It was acting. I have 0 romantic feelings to you " I said eating my sandwich.

" And if I looked like Jisoo would you like me then? " He said teasing me.

I looked at him with shooked eyes. Did he noticed something?

" Oh, yes I know there is something going on with you... Every person with eyes would notice " He said smiling at me.

" I don't know what you are talking about.. " I said playing dumb.

" So you want to tell me that it isn't making you jealous when she smiles and talks to that girl? " He said teasing the fuck out of me.

" Shut up " I said.

" When I am looking at them like that I think there is something between them. Look at Jisoo how flirty she is " He said and I lost it.

" Shut the fuck up you liar! " I shouted and everyone looked at me including Jisoo.

" Hey, what's happening here? " Said Jisoo coming to me.

" Your friend just lost her shit " Jungkook said and winked.

" Go away you asshole... I don't wanna see you around her ever again " Jisoo said. He waved at us and walked away.

" What did he told you? " Jisoo asked.

" It's nothing Jisoo.. You can go back to your friend " I said and bite my sandwich.

" Chaeyoung... Are you jealous because I am making other friends? " She said smirking.

" No I am not... You are being delusional " I said looking at the ground.

" Okay, I am staying with you then.. " She said sitting beside me. I wanted to say something but she hugged me.

" Chaengaah... I am sorry don't be mad " She said. How can I resist her? Oh I can't because I am whipped.

" Okay unnie I forgive you.. " I said and hugged her back. We were just hugging for a while but then Jungkook interruped us.

" Hey lovebirds! The break is over " Jungkook said and smirked.

He just had to interrupt us...

After we shoot the scenes she started to driving me home. The same routine. And I was again sleepy so I closed my eyes again falling asleep.

I woke up by Jisoo calling my name leaned over me.

I would love to be woken up by her every morning...

We were again inches apart. I looked at her lips and bit mine. I just can't help it...

I looked at her eyes and she was looking at my lips too. She leaned closer and then did it.... She started kissing me and after a while I did too. The kiss was gentle and sweet. I rested my hands on her neck while hers were resting on my legs. Yeah the position is wierd because we are in car. I slowly pulled out because I panicked.

" Jisoo I- " I said.

" No don't say anything... Please.. I get it " She said looking at the ground.

" Jisoo... I can't I am sorry " I said and got off the car tearing up.

I looked back and saw her with tears in her eyes. But it's going to be better if ir will stay like it was...

______________________________________

So here's another chapter for you ❤️
Hope you will enjoy.

I love you so much ❤️

-S.❤️