Chapter 21

After I got away from the shooting spot  I found some strange looking bar.

Perfect place for me I guess...

" Exuse me, can I get some wine? " I said after I got there. The waiter nooded and got me some wine

I drank it all at once and asked for another one. It's gross but I need it right now.

" Such a gorgeous girl, so why are you alone " Said a voice I heared before.

Wait... Is that-

" Sunmi?! " I said turning around to her.

She smiled at me ang hugged me tightly.

" Long time no see... Oh, and I am sorry I didn't text you at all I had a lot on my plate " She said and I smiled.

" That's okay I understand... Do you want a drink or something? " I asked her and she nooded.

She asked the waiter for the same I had.

" So how have you been? " She asked and drank from her wine.

" Well... not good." I said.

" Do you want to talk about it? " She asked.

I mean she's my friend but I don't want to talk about it now.

" Not really... Just that love is painful " I said and drank all my wine.

" Oh, I understand... We can talk about something else... " She said and I nooded.

We talked about everything... And I have to say she has so many things common with Jisoo. She reminds me of her so much actually.

Ugh, here I am thinking about Jisoo again...

" Hahahah, you are really funny " I said after I laughed at her joke.

" Yeah, I am " Sunmi said with sweet smile.

I looked at her eyes and saw Jisoo in them.

As I was looking I realised that Sunmi is actually really pretty. But not my type... Do I even have a type?

She looked at me too and smiled. Then she started getting closer to me. Me being drunk as hell I came closer too till we were inches apart.

We did it... We kissed....

I immediately regreted it but I didn't pulled away.

" Sunmi you fucking bitch " Interruped us the voice I knew very well.

We parted quickly and I looked at her face.

She was looking at Sunmi with fire in her eyes. Like she's going to destroy her. We were all quiet for a while but then Sunmi stood up, got close to her and whispered something to her with smile on her face.

Right after she said it Jisoo lost it and  gave her a big slap on her face and pushed her so she fell on the ground.

" What the hell Jisoo? " I said standing up.

" Let's go. " She said and grabbed my hand.

" N-no! I won't go away with bully. Why the fuck did you pushed her! " I screamed at her.

" Because she's a bitch! Why did you kissed her? " She backfired.

" It was mistake okay?! It shouldn't happen but it happened because of you! " I said stating a fact.

" Girls lets take it somewhere else some people are shooting us " Said Sunmi eyeing the people around us, with her cheek all swollen up.

I nooded and walked out off the bar with my friend and probably ex-grilfriend behind me.