Chapter 28

" You fucker! " Said Wendy and shot him right into the chest.

Then she dropped the gun quickly and runned to the Sunmi who was laying on the ground now.

I gulped looking at Bobby laying lifeless on the floor, blood running down his chest.

I looked at the guys that were with Bobby and they were looking at each other, shitting their pants.

" Fuck it, let's go away from here " One of them said and they all runned away.

" Hey, Jennie are you okay? " Lisa said coming to me.

" Now I am " I said smiling at her.

She smiled back and started to uncuff me. When she did she hugged me tightly.

" I am glad you are okay " She said tightening the hug.

" But some of us aren't love, go help them with Sunmi, I will help Chaeyoung. Don't forget to call the police " I said and she noded and runned to Sunmi.

Chaeyoung's pov

" Jisoo! please wake up! " I yelled while covering her cut.

I started untying her while crying my heart out.

" How is she?! " Asked Jennie.

" I don't know " I cried out.

" She needs to go to the hospital now " She said and I nooded pulling my phone out.

" No Lisa already called them they should be here anytime soon " She said and I nodded putting pressure on Jisoo's cut.

We put her on the floor and I put my head close to her mouth andnI could still hear her breathing.

" She's still breathing! " I said to Jennie.

" okay that's good maybe she just passed out... " Jennie said calming me down.

" They are here! " Screamed Lisa.

I was still putting pressure on her hand but the blood wouldn't stop.

I fucked up it's my fault. Why I am so stupid I should know that something is wrong

" Miss you can stop. We got this " Said one of the doctors snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Oh okay I am sorry.... " I said and let go of Jisoo's hand.

I looked at my hands and they were all red from blood. I looked at my clothes and they were all from blood.

" Will she going to be okay? " I asked.

" We don't know yet, she lost a lot of blood " doctor said and they took her into the hospital car where already was Sunmi and Bobby.

" Wait I want to go with her! " I yelled. At the doctor.

" You can't mam I am sorry " He said and closed the hospital's truck door and they drove away.

I broke down on the driveway and started crying.

I should trust her it's my fault, why didn't she told me, I am sorry, I can't think about what will happen with her, she must survive, if she dies I'll die with her, I love her and want to marry her.

I was straddled when I felt someone hugged me.

" Chaeng, p-please don't cry. " Lisa said tearing up already.

" I should've trust her " I told her.

" You didn't know... Don't think like that " She said and tightened the hug.

" Will she be okay? " I asked and she stayed quiet, thinking what to answer.

" We all are hoping she'll " Lisa said and helped me stand up.

Irene's pov

" Irene a-are you okay?! " Seulgi said.

" Yes just a little dehydrated " I said and smiled.

" Oh okay I umm. I will get you a water " She said nervously.

She stood up but I pulled her back to sit down.

" Don't leave me " I said and she started crying.

" I am sorry... I am sorry about the fight we had... I shouldn't say those mean things " Seulgi said looking down.

I pulled her chin up and said: " I love you and I know you didn't wanted say those things to me... "

She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back deeply.

" Now let's go home baby, You have to rest " Seulgi said breaking the kiss.

" Wait, We should go to hospital, Sunmi is there " I said.

She helped me to get up and said:" You need to rest first "

I noded.

We were walking outside but policeman stopped us.

" You both have to go with us, we need to ask you couple of questions " He said politely.

" You can ask us later, don't you see that she is weak? " Said Seulgi.

" No we need to know what happened here, just go with us or we will make you go " He said and I noded.

I looked at Seulgi signaling that it's fine and She noded.

" Okay " She simply said and we went to the police car where already was Rosé crying her eyes out.

Poor thing...

_______________________________________

I am baack lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for your support and everything.

( I hope everything is making sence because I don't really remember much from this story lol)

Sorry for the mistakes.

I love you allll ❤️❤️❤️.

-S.❤️