Chapter 11

Jisoo's pov

All I need right now is some expensive drink. I screwed up again... Of course she doesn't want me how could I be so stupid...

I started my engine and I quickly drove to the nearest bar.
I sat behind the pult and looked around me. I don't care if someone from here knows me and will take a photo of me or whatever...

I waved at the barist and ordered shot of vodka. I drank it all at one and asked for more. I drank one after another.

" Hey, I think you've got enough " The man said when I finished my tenth shot. He better shut up...

I glared at him and went away from that place. I can't drive and my home is too far away. Well time for a walk I guess. So I started walking somewhere. When I stopped I found myself in front of Chayoung's apartment.

What a coincidence....

Chaeyoung's pov

I woke up because of the sound my phone made. I groaned and looked at the phone. What? It's only 3 am and Jisoo is calling me? I picked up scared what's going on.

" Chaeng-ah? How arh youu today? " She said like everything's fine. I wish it was fine...

" Jisoo? What is wrong with you? It's fucking 3 am! " I asked pissed because she woke me up.

" Oh.. I am sorriy cutie did I woke you up? " She asked and then I realised... She's fucking drunk.

" Jisoo... are you drunk? " I asked and she chuckled.

" Maybe hihi " She said giggling. Oh my god she is cute. Why did I hurt her so much.

" Jisoo where are you? " I asked because I am worried.

" I am infront of your apartment? " She said not knowing for sure.

" What are you doing here? " I asked.

" I-uhm I just went by and decided to say hello " She said chuckling. She is so cute oh my god.

" Okay wait for me I am going there " I said and hanged up.

I put a huddy over my pyjamas and went out only with my slippers. I went outside and saw Jisoo alone jumping and dancing... Is she okay? I just observed her but then she fell on the ground. I quickly came to her.

" Oh, so am I in heaven already? Are you my angel? " She asked me while I tried to pick her up.

" Maybe " I just said because I can't with her. I somehow picked her up bridal style. She was very light.

" I didn't know that angels are that prettyyyy "  She said and carresed my cheeks. Then she squeezed them.

" And I didn't know that they are having chipmunk cheeks " She said and then giggled.

I didn't answered her I just walked to my door with her on my arms. I somehow opened my doors and put her on my bed. She is already asleep. Good.

I need to change her because she is all dirty from the ground. So at first I took her huddy anf her shirt off. I gulped when I saw her body. Oh my lord save me. Then I unzipped her zipper and started to take off her pants. I gulped again when I saw her smooth legs. Ugh those thighs.. I mean... hehe. I decided to took her bra too because I know how it's uncomfortable to sleep with bra.

Yes that's the reason. There's nothing else.

I unclapsed her bra and saw her only with her lingerie. It's getting really hot in here. I bit my lip and get some shirt for her. After I came back Jisoo stayed the same. I put the shirt on and put her back down. She opened my eyes.

" Chaeyoung you are naughty you know that? I thought you said you ' can't ' " She said after she saw me on top of her. She rolled me so she was the top.

" We can't and you know that. Jisoo calm down I was just changing you so let me do my job. " I said trying not to screw things more.

" Yeah, sure and I am just giving you a good night kiss " She said leaning over.

She kissed me and I kissed her back. I tried to fight this but I can't. I like her and she likes me. B-but the dating ban? I don't think I can break the rules. On the other hand for Jisoo I would break every rule.

Jisoo snached me out of my head by sucking on my neck hardly.

" J-jisoo " I moaned and stopped her.

" Jisoo you are drunk... Just go to sleep. We will deal with this in the morning " I said and she laid down beside me.

She hugged me tight and fell asleep. After a while I did too.

Jisoo's pov

I woke up with pain in my head. I groaned. I am never going to drink again. I opened my eyes and what I saw wasn't my room. Where the fuck am I? I stood up and I noticed that I was wearing different clothes. Oh no don't tell me I...

I came out from the room and saw Chaeng cooking in the kitchen.

Well that's awkward.

She spotted me and smiled sadly.

" Sit down breakfast is almost ready " She said while cooking pancakes.

So I sat down. She brought the pancakes to the table and put them infront of me.

" I will go change myself " She said not facing me. I grabbed her hand to stop her.

" Don't do this Chaeng... Can you even look at me? " I said and she turned her head facing me. And I saw a purple mark on her neck. I touched it and carresed it.

" I-I am sorry... What else did I do? " I said looking in her eyes sadly.

" No-nothing " She said facing down.

" Can we be friends like before? Can we at least try it? " I said with teary eyes. I don't want to be only her friend...

" Yes, of course... " She said sad and hugged me.

I hugged her back and let me tell you that it is not very friendly-like when you feel her boobs touching yours.

" That's what friends do.. We hug so don't look at me like that " She said and went away to change herself.

God help me with all this 'we are friends'  thing. But better than nothing....

_______________________________________

So here's another chapter. I'm sorry I didn't post anything yesterday It's because I was bussy. But I'll maybe post another chapter today.

I love you all ❤️.

-S. ❤️