Chapter 30

Jisoo's pov

I woke up in some white room, my vision was blurry and there's something beeping very annoyingly. Where the hell am I? I looked at my hands and they were covered with bandage.

Eh? What happened to me? Was I trying to kill myself?

Then I remembered quickly.

F u c k .

" Ch-Chaeyoung? " I barely let out.

" Doctor! She's awake! " Some girl shouted.

" Hello miss Jisoo, how are you feeling " The doctor asked me.

" W-where is Chaeyoung and Jennie umm o-or Irene ? " I asked.

" We don't know how they are but only you, one boy and girl came here with you. The others should be fine " The doctor said to me nicely.

" What are their names? " I asked hoping he won't say Park Chaeyoung.

" Lee Sun Mi and Kim Ji Won " Said the doctor reading from his files.

" Lee Who? Ohh you mean Sunmi right? " I said.

" Yes, Sunmi the singer. I didn't know that you two are friends " He said smiling.

" We aren't... " I said with poker face.

" What the hell happened anyway ? " I asked being confused.

" I don't know but I know that you should rest miss Jisoo " He said and I noded.

" Can you turn on the TV ? " I asked nicely.

" Sure " He said, pressed the button and left.

" Right now We are at the place where it all happened. Police is still investigating and analysing what exactly happened.

What do you think happened and why it happened? " the moderator asked.

Interesting....

" I think there was some fighting and gun shooting. We don't really know why it happened but we think it has something to do with Kim Jisoo and her past, when she was buying illegal drugs... " the officer said.

The fuck, just bring up my past because why the fuck not...

" You think she had some troubles with the dealers? " The girl asked.

No. It's not because of that...

" Yes that's what we think, my colleagues in office are trying to figure out if there was connection between Kim Jisoo and Kim Jiwon " The officer said calmly.

Heh good luck with that.

" Thank you officer for your valuable  time Sir " She said with a wide smile, like it's nothing.

" No prob-"  That's when I turned the TV off.

Chaeyoung's pov

After 4 hours...

" Okay miss Park, thank you for telling me everything " the Detective said politely.

" Can I go now? I need to see Jisoo already please " I said desperately and he noded.

" Of course miss Park, you can go " He said and I stood up and left the room.

No one is here, they probably went home to rest. I am tired as well, but I have to know if Jisoo is okay.

I took a taxi and asked if the driver could drove me to the hospital. He said yes and started driving. I hope Jisoo is okay...

After a while I found myself in front of the hospital. I came inside, and walked to the reception.

" Hey, do you know where is Kim Jisoo? " I asked politely.

" Who are you? Paparazzi again? " The old lady asked while reading magazine and chewing a peace of gum.

" No, my name is Park Chaeyoung, I am her... Girlfriend " I said unsurely.

She looked up and said: " Ohhh that Park Chaeyoung, so it is true "

" Yes " I said.

" But didn't she cheated on you tho? "

" Isn't your husband doing the same thing? Because if I was in his place I sure as hell would leave you and go to someone else " I said smiling fakely.

" She's at the 13th floor door 236 " She said and turned around.

" Thank you very much " I said ironically.

I went to the elevator and pressed the number 13. When the elevator finally came to it's destination I came out from it and looked for the door 236.

" Chaeyoung? " Someone called my name.

" Hey Wendy what are you doing here? " I asked.

" I am waiting till the doctors will operate Sunmi.. " She said sadly.

I hugged her.

" Don't worry she's strong, she's going to be okay " I said to calm her down a little.

" She has to " She said and sniffed.

" Do you know where are the door 236? " I asked.

" Yes, I know it's right there " She said pointing at the door.

" I am going there, tell me when are the doctors done with Sunmi " I said.

" Okay bye " She waved at me.

I opened the door and saw her.... Her hands covered in bandage but her eyes are full of life.

I runned to her and hugged her carefully.

" J-Jisoo " I said.

" Hey Love " She smiled.

" I am so sorry.." I apologised for... everything.

" It's fine, it's not your fault " She said with calm voice

I didn't wanted to talk about those things that happened to us. So I started kissing her. She was a little surprised at first but then she came with the flow.

After a while the kiss became more sensual, erotic. I moaned when I felt her tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and sat on her waist area having my legs spreaded.

" Babe someone can come in any moment " Jisoo said warning me.

" But I missed you... And now that it's over I don't care "  I said while pouting.

" My arm is not available for you honey " She said smiling at me.

" Who said you will be doing something? Your only job is to lay here and recover of course." I said while smirking.

I started to suck her neck, marking her. She moaned a little.

" Since when you are on top " Said Jisoo smirking.

I was about to answer but someone interrupted us.

The nurse came in while panting.
" O-oh, I am sorry we just noticed that your heart was beating too much so I came to check... Umm.... And also they finished the operation, you can visit miss Sunmi now " She said and left quickly.

I smiled at Jisoo and she started laughing.

" I told you " She said.

" Yeah whatever.. I am going to visit Sunmi now " I said while climbing off of her.

" Why would you do it? Didn't she kidnapped you? " Jisoo asked

" She did but then she saved all of us "

_______________________________________

I bet you didn't see me comin' 👀