Kotlc+Into the Woods

Peggy: Ok Keefe, Fitz.

Keefe/Fitz: *currently glaring at each other* Yeah?

Peggy: My mom recommended this so please try not to kill each other.

Fitz: I would never-

Keefe: What's the song?

Peggy: *hands them scripts* You'll see.

***Time Skip***

Keefe: Did I abuse her or show her disdain? Why does she run from me? If I should lose her how shall I regain, the heart she has won from me? Agony! Beyond power of speech! When the one thing you want is the only thing out of your reach.

Fitz: Back at Havenfield, she sits by the hour, maintaining her hair. Blithe and becoming and frequently humming a light-hearted air! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Agony! *Glares at Keefe* Much more painful than yours! When you know she'd go with you, if there wasn't the stress!

Both: Agony! Oh, the torture they teach!

Keefe: What's as intriguing-

Fitz: Or half so fatiguing-

Both: As what's out of reach!

Keefe: Am I not sensitive, clever, well-mannered, considerate, passionate, charming, as kind as I'm handsome? And her closest friend!

Fitz: *rolls eyes* You are everything maidens could wish for. *Sarcasm*

Keefe: Then why no?

Fitz: Do I know?

Keefe: That girl must be mad!

Fitz: You know nothing of madness! Til you're light leaping there and you see her right there as your nearing her all the while hearing her A-a-a-ah!

Keefe: *mocking* E-e-e-eh!

Both: Agony!

Keefe: Misery!

Fitz: Woe!

Both: Though it's different for each!

Keefe: Always ten steps behind.

Fitz: Always ten feet below.

Both: And she's just out of reach! Agony! That can cut like a knife!

Both: I must have her. To wiiiiiife!

Peggy out.

Edit: Fitz vs Keefe instead of Tam and Keefe