Kotlc+In the Heights

Sophie and Keefe had been having a moment at Havenfield. They had stayed out most of the night at the cliff since Sophie had been feeling down. Once they returned to Havenfield, Grady came in and ordered Keefe to leave and never come back. Grady and Sophie have been arguing loudly since then.

Sophie: Dad! He was just hanging out!

Grady: You call flirting "hanging out"?!

Sophie: You didn't have to kick him out!

Grady: Yes I did! I will not have my daughter hanging out with "that boy"! Especially not when-

Sophie: His name is Keefe!

Grady: He doesn't deserve to be called by his own name!

*Both argue at the same time so you can't tell what's being said*

Edaline: OH MY GOSH ENOUGH! *Sophie and Grady shut up and look at her* Now you listen to me!

Sophie: Mom-

Edaline: I SAID ENOUGH! I'm sick of all this fighting!

Grady: Eda-

Edaline: YA PA PA PA PA! I think you've said enough! Now listen to what I say! What I say goes! Grady you've pushed us all away!

Grady: I'm trying to-

Edaline: I don't wanna hear it! We make decisions as a family! HA! And throwing Keefe out like that? You sound just like with Jolie! We both know how that turned out!

Grady: I...

Edaline: You think it all! Comes down to you!

Grady: Edaline let's talk about it.

Edaline: NO NO NO NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO! No you don't! When you have a problem you come home! You don't go off and make matters worse on your own! One day you're gonna come back home! And Sophie might not be waiting anymore!

Sophie: Uh...

Grady: *sighs* I'm sorry.

Edaline: Darn right you're sorry.

Sophie: *begins to leave*

Edaline: *looks at her* Now you stayed out all night.

Sophie: *turns around* Mom-

Edaline: I'm talking now! You scared us half to death. You know that right?

Sophie: I'm sorry!

Edaline: Don't apologise to me. You save it for your father.

Grady/Sophie: What?!

Edaline: Look at your father. He doesn't sleep when you're gone. He's worked his whole life to help you go farther. And he can't admit when he's wrong! Now who does that remind you of?

Sophie: Oh...

Edaline: You two, deserve eachother! For months you lied to us!

Sophie: About...

Grady: All of your Black Swan secrets.

Sophie: Oh

Edaline: What did we do? To make you think we wouldn't do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR YOU! When you have a problem you come home! You run off and hide from your family all alone! You hear me?! When you have a problem you come home! As long as we're alive, you're never on your own. *Waves hands exasperatingly* LEAVE KEEFE! STAY KEEFE! It doesn't! Make any difference! As long as you come home!

Grady: Edaline-

Edaline: NO NO NO NO NO! Enough lying! Enough screaming! I'm done trying! And I'm leaving it up to you! It's up to you! I'll see you both back hooooooome! ENOUGH!