Kotlc+Be More Chill

First of all I want you guys to know that this is the only Be More Chill song I like so don't ask me to do any more Be More Chill because I really don't like Be More Chill.

Peggy: *watches something on her phone with earbuds in*

Keefe: *walks in* *says something inaudible*

Peggy: *doesn't look up*

Keefe: *looks like he's saying Peggy*

Peggy: *doesn't look up*

Keefe: *looks like he's saying Peggy louder*

Keefe: *says something inaudible to Sophie*

Sophie: *laughs inaudibly* *walks over to Peggy* *takes her earbud out* Peggy.

Peggy: *SPOOKED* Ah! Oh. Sophie. You guys are here.

Keefe: How did you do that?

Sophie: Do what?

Keefe: Make her hear again.

Peggy: She took out one of my earbuds. They were playing things in my ears so I couldn't hear you guys.

Keefe: Dex would have so much fun with those things...

Peggy: Yeah I bet. *Puts phone and earbuds away* Okay so today we are doing a song.

Keefe: Obviously.

Peggy: And... That's all I have to say about it. Here. *Hands them scripts*

Sophie: "A-

Peggy: SHUSH! You have to let it play out.

***Take 1***

*Sophie and Keefe sit next to each other in chairs onstage*

Sophie: Say there's this person you pass in the hall every day. You've known him since second year. You're used to thinking about him a certain way. From the persona that he displayed. And then something changes. *Looks at Keefe* And he changes. From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that you'd kinda be into. From a guy that I'd never be into! Into a guy that I'd kinda be into. Is he worth it? Keeeeeeeefe? Is he?

Keefe: *at a loss for words*

Dex: *walks onto the stage and stands next to Keefe, wearing sunglasses that Peggy gave him*

Keefe: *looks at Dex* *whispers* Is she talking about me?

Dex: Of course she is. I'm here to help. *Sunglasses flash blue for a second* Keep it up!

Sophie: Say there's this person that you never knew that well.

The rest of the crew from behind the curtain: She is totally into you!

Sophie: You thought that you were just friends but now you can tell. He's gone from-

Sophie(rest of crew): A guy that you'd never be into! Into a guy that you'd kinda be into! (Kinda be into) From a guy that I'd never be into! (Never be into) Into a guy that I'd kinda be into! (Kinda be into)

Sophie: Is he worth it? Keeeeeeeefe?

Keefe/Dex: Absolutely! *Keefe winks*

Sophie: I don't always relate to other people my age. Of course, with my crazy life. There are so many changes that I'm going through. And- *looks at Keefe* Why am I telling this to you?

Keefe: *shrugs*

Sophie: Guess there's a part of me that wants to. *Blush*

Crew: ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. (Continues)

Keefe: *also blushes and is also extremely nervous because WHAT THE HECK? IS SOPHIE CONFESSING?*

Sophie: I guess a part of me wants to. Who knew? *Small smile* I guess a part of me likes to talk to you. *Subconsciously moves closer to Keefe*

Keefe: *subconsciously moves closer to Sophie*

Sophie: I guess a part of me likes to. Who knew?

Keefe: *thinks about holding her hand*

Sophie: *now very close to Keefe, looking into his eyes* I guess a part of me likes to sit with you. I guess a part of me likes to.

Keefe: *looking into Sophie's eyes*

Sophie: Who knew? I guess a part of me likes to hang with you.

Sophie: I guess a part of me- *realizes how close they are sitting* *blushes and pulls back, taking her hand from how it was holding Keefe's slightly*

Keefe: *also blushes and pulls back*

Sophie: I know I'll never be normal. *Deep sigh* I know that it's weird. But it's totally true. *Looks at ground* The guy that I'd kinda be into...

Keefe: *looking at Sophie, hopeful* That guy that you'd kinda be into.

Sophie: Yeah.

Sokeefe: That guy that I'd (you'd) kinda be into,

Sophie: iiiiiiiiis... Fitz.

Fitz: *steps out from behind the curtain*

Keefe: *SAD MAD BETRAYED SO MANY EMOTIONS OH MY GNOMES*

Keefe: *turns to Dex* *whispers* You liar!

Dex: I'm just saying what I'm told.