Part 2: Finding Captain America

James walked onto the main living floor of the tower with Steve's shield in hand then headed to his room. Once there he placed Steve's shield on the chair next to his beg yum went and poured himself a drink. He thought about a lot of things. he thought about Steve, what had happened and of tony stark.

"Jarvis," James left his room and headed back to the main living area, "where are the others?"

"Thor is off world, agents Romanov and Barton are on an assignment, Dr. Banner is asleep in his room."

Being a little impatient, "Where is Mr. Stark?"

"Down in his lab sir."

Bucky hurried down to the lab.

--- IN LAB ---

Bucky just walked in. Tony turned around when he heard the door to his lab shut.

"James? I thought you were in the hospital till tomorrow."

"I got released early," Bucky went and sat on the couch.

"Why didn't you say anything? I would of come to get you."

"Thank you Mr. Stark. I just felt like being alone for a little while."

"And now," tony set his tools down, "what do you want to do now?"

"I wanted an answer to a question. I don't know if I was imagining things but I heard you say something about loving someone. I get it's odd I just. I was wondering if it was... was... me?"

Tony sat there quiet.

"That's what I thought. Sorry, I guess it was a dream."

Bucky started to leave when tony said, "my best friend is out there being controlled against his will. James... Bucky I'm not going to take a chance at losing my best friend more than I already have," tony looked down, "Bucky I'm sorry but your better off with the golden boy."

Bucky walked up to tony, "don't you think i should get to decide that," Bucky raised his voice, "shouldn't I!?"

Still looking down tony said, "yes. James I don't have the best track record. You can ask anyone about that. I think."

Bucky cut off tony with a kiss.

"And what about now?"

Tony stayed quiet so buck left.