Chapter 11

The avengers and I stood at one end of the room while red skull, Steve and other hydra soldiers stood.

Skull said, "Will you do what must be done?"

"Yes red skull."

"Good," skull started to leave, "eliminate them."

Natasha pulled her gun and shot Steve before anything could happen. She then proceeded to shot the remaining hydra agents.

When skull saw this he sent in reinforcements. The other avengers got involved to take out the new threat while Natasha and I got Steve out of there.

--- DAYS LATER ---

"What if he's not the same?"

"James you knew that from the start and he knew that when he went to find you after New York."

"I," Natasha interrupted me.

"Bucky he loves you an I know you love him so go in there. I'll be waiting in the hall."

I slowly walked in to the room and found Steve getting changed into some new clothes Natasha had brought for him.

"Steve?"

Steve turned to Bucky, "yes."

"Do you remember me?"

"You look familiar," Steve pulled his shirt over his head, "Have we met before?"

"No," Bucky placed out his hand, "my name is James Buchanan Barnes."

Steve took Bucky's hand, " really? well it's nice to meet you."

"And you. When you get better I'll take you out for a bite to eat and answer what ever questions you have."

"I'd like that," Steve smiled, "I'd like that a lot."

I smiled back at him.

"Well there letting me out in a couple hours. Do you mind if we go after?"

"Not at all," I pulled out my phone, "I'll be right back. I have to make a call first."

"Ok."

Steve smiled at me as I left.

--- hours later at a diner in Brooklyn ---

Steve said, "I still can't believe I slept for 70 years."

"I'm sorry."

"May I ask another question james?"

The two of us got up and walked over to the register to pay the check then left. We started to walk through the streets of Brooklyn when Steve pulled me into an ally. He pressed me up against the walk.

I said, "what the hell are you doing," as Steve grabbed my wrists to place my hands over my head. without a word Steve kissed me. I couldn't fight the urge so I kissed back.

Steve let go of my hands then took a few steps back, and placed his hand over his lips, "you say we never met... then why does that not feel like a first kiss?"

Bucky looked away as Steve walked back over and took his hands, "answer me!"

"It's because I thought you'd be better off. I've caused you nothing but pain since you found me after the battle in New York. Steve I love you. I just, I thought you'd be better off."

"Buck?"

Bucky looked up at steve, "ya?"

"Don't do that to me again," Steve pulled Bucky into him and wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist, "will ya?"

Bucky wrapped his arms around Steve's necks, "ok"

The two kissed as if it were the first time.

=== THE END ===

Authors note:

I hope you've all enjoyed my first Stucky story. Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out others.