Chapter 1: Agent 3

(Grammar and vocabulary is bad on purpose for her pov)
Agent 8's pov
I go up the elevator. I wait and wait. I yawn. Suddenly, the elevator stops and I hear pearl ask,
"Em......why has the elevator stopped"
Then I hear momina say
"I am not sure."
Then I see captain cuttlefish tied up below a flying plate thing.
"Agent 8!!! Take care. That telephone thing took control of Agent 3's mind."
"Let's go, Bridgett!!!" I hear the urchin say.
"Urchin...."
"Yes, Bridgett? "
"Quiet."
"Hey!"
I ignore the urchin and carry on my task. I see Agent 3 coming down with a splashdown. I manage to dodge but he started spraying me with ink. Fast. I just barely dodge but lose my armor. I need help. I spray back. Urchin is screaming at me on what to do. I still ignore him. I use my octoshot to shoot the gooey thing off of Agent 3's head. I hit and he flies back. I thought I succeeded but then he turned into a squid and fly upwards. Then his hair glow and he wear jetpack and flies up to shoot me. The blasts nearly splat me. I swim to escape. I just managed to splat him again before I get splatted. I see his hair glow again then he is in ball. I run from ball then it explode. I splat him last time. Finally the goo break. He lie down, unconsios? Unconsous? I no care. I spray him once. For fun and to make sure he alive. Then I go up to promised land. I see city, helicopter and big statue. Wait big statue? The telephone not sound happy.
"So my minion failed to kill you, well then if I want something done right I had better do it myself." I was angry. No one call Agent 3 their minion. I am determined to fight the telephone.

New book everybody. Enjoy this one and always keep up with my news. This is coolzac12 signing out.