Chapter 2: TarTar

Agent 8's pov
"My name is TarTar. My creation dated back to over 12,000 years ago, long before any inklings or octolings were born. The age of HUMANITY. The professor that made me was a genius. His inventions were works of art. Yet it did not help stop the apocalypse that happened in year 6723. I was 50 years old by then. One of the first of his sentient AIs. And one of the last as well. The nuclear bombs that humans had created had destoryed civilization. They were so powerful that your puny bombs are nothing more than a speck of dust.The damage done was horrifying. The professor was lost but then the death of a civilization makes way for another. Yet your civilization would not last without conflict. Your conflict over land caused your so-called 'Great Turf War'. Meanwhile, I was doing my task of finding my creator's greatest invention, a mind chip. Complete with his consciousness and soul. However, now I will control all of inkopolis. With my new cannon inside of the statue I will goo up all of inkopolis and everyone will help me with my purpose." TarTar says. (Fan made backstory made by me)
"We need to ink up the whole statue to stop the cannon from charging. I will drop mines to blow up in order to quicken things up. But hurry, we only have 3 minutes." Momina says. I rush to the ink rails while urchin keeps screaming in my ears. Once I finish this and I find urchin, I will stuff octoshot in mouth. I take octoshot and jump to big statue. I shoot mines and explode ink all around statue. Finally I got all of it with 1 min and 3 seconds left.
"It has stopped charging but it's still going to fire?!!!" Momina screams. My heart sank. Suddenly, pearl dropped down and told me to to stay back. She took out machine thing. Then she screams.
" BOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" The noise makes ink shoot out and blast against TarTar ink. But TarTar still look like he winning. Suddenly pearl ink come back and blast statue in the mouth. Statue fell and TarTar said,
"This..... isn't...... over......."
Then whole statue fell into the water. Then we all gather around. Momina hug pearl. Urchin is grumbling. And 3 is looking fine. I feel...... tired. I sit down and slowly I fall asleep.

Me: hates bad grammar
This book: i am about to end this man's whole career
Enjoy this book and other creations. Thx. Stay fresh you squids and octopuses.