chapter 4:Inner Agent 3

Agent 3's pov
I managed to catch 8 after she smashed her head on the side of the train. However, she lay limp in my arms. I carried her in my arms while we went up to the front to see what happened. The conductor, CK Cumber (not a typo) I think, told us that the whole track was derailed and we had to go on foot. I said I would bring Agent 8 back to the surface to get her checked up on. I travel through the dark caverns of the Deep Sea Metro. I soon see light and I rush over there but it was not what I expected. I saw....... me? But this guy had my previous blue hair while mine was tainted by TarTar's goo. He looked at me with a stone expression. He silently pointed behind himself and there was an exit. As I passed by him, he spoke in my voice.
"You know she has a place in your heart. You saved her. She saved you. Do not try to deny yourself. I am you." He said in a monotonous way. I wanted to just splat him right in the face but I would have to put down 8 in order to take my heroshot.
"Well, you can pass through there but you will not like what you see." The squid said. Then he super jumped away. I wanted to ignore what he said and went through the exit. What was he talking about? This is the base I was in when I first joined the squidbeak splatoon. We built a new one because a manhole at the side of the turf war building was not a good spot. Draws too much attention if we want to leave. I look around, there was no one around. Then I froze. The fact that no one was around chilled me as a thought ran through my mind. I quickly found a way out from there and placed 8 down to be treated by the medics. Then I went  to the squid sisters one simple question.
"Did you guys bring everything out from our old base?"
"Why do you ask?" Marie replies.
"Just answer it please." My fear clenching at my heart. According to what I caught up with agent 4, this would be bad. Really bad.
"Well basically everything, why?"
"Whew, I feared the worst." Then I whispered in her ear what I thought. Her eyes widened and her face paled. Oh carp, they took out everything but not him? By the great zapfish, I have to get back down to warn them. Suddenly, a jellyfish tapped my back. I whipped around and saw that it was the doctor I had passed 8 to.
"She just regained consciousness. She asked for you to come over. I quickly went over and sat beside the mat on the floor. She smiled weakly at me.
"So how did it go?"she asked.
"I don't know. I came up to bring you to medical attention."
"Meh.....  I'm fine, just got a little headache and a little tired." She said.
"I never got to know your name.... even though you saved me from the blender. Should I introduce myself more properly?" I nodded.
"My name is Bri-" she tried to speak but she slipped back to unconsciousness. I called for the doctor. I had to go. My team was waiting for me. I left without knowing what her name was. She passed out, not knowing mine. I silently went back into Deep Sea Metro and tried to find the others to tell them what had happened.

Hello everybody, hope you are enjoying your life. I am trying to do more so please be patient. This is Agent_I signing out.