Sixth Chocolate

At the age of seven, she discovered the world of baking when she saw the recipe book, which wrongly placed in the middle of the reference book section. At first, she was curious about it because most of the books she've been read are more on academic studies.

The six-year-old Ray discerned the presence of someone across the wooden table. He stopped reading for a while and glanced on the older girl, whose eyes' are sparkling in joy and anticipation. His eyes shifted on the title page of the book, silently read it. His eyes widen due to perplexion on how she took such a book in this library. He closed the book and plopped it on the side of the table and asked, "Where did you get that? This is a curriculum section."

The girl halted, lowered her handed book and bored her eyes unto him. The excitement in her orbs didn't falter. "I took it in the middle of the literature section. I think Mama didn't notice that she left it on the wrong shelf."

A moment after, she laid the opened book on the table and turned it on Ray's direction. Her pointing finger directed on the colored illustration of chocolate chip cookies and said, "It looks delicious! I want to make this!"

Her eagerness made him smile, unknowingly. He took the thick, frayed engineering book again and begun to stand up. "You should tell it to Mama."