Chapter One

Toasts P.O.V

  I wake up to the phone ringing, I yawn and stretch I walk down stairs with gym shorts and no shirt thinking Ghost is sleeping in as usual. That's when I see Ghost already answering the phone then hanging up a bit later. He turns and faces me
"GOD JOHNNY WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT!?"

  I chuckle and blush a bit, I also notice his face is red. I shrug it off. "Sorry sir I thought you where sleeping in like usual!" Suddenly Ghost facepalms "Johnny you slept in this time it's 1:00 pm"

  "What? You're kidding!" I check my phone "Oh you're not kidding"

  Ghost seems flustered "Toast when do you get the time to work out?" He says obviously staring at my torso "Meh whenever I feel like it sir, why?"

  Ghost shook his head and sighed "Please put on a shirt..." He walks to the kitchen and starts making some tea, for me I bet, Ghost has always been more of a coffee person.

  Heh...that explains why he is always so energetic and cute....

  I think to my self then I hear Ghost calling to me "Toast! TOAST! Earth to Johnny!" I shake my head and look at Johnny "Sorry sir! I was lost in thought!" I rub the back of my neck nervously. Ghost smiles his usual soft smile at me "You're such a weirdo Toast, oh! Here is you're tea!" I happily take the tea and drink a bit "Just the way I like it thank you sir!"

  Ghost smiles for a brief moment then looks back at my torso "If you don't get a shirt on in the next five minutes I'm going to ban you from all Whiskey, Tea, and macaroni for a month" I laugh then see his face is completely serious "oh your not joking....." I set my tea down and then take off running for my room. When I get there I open my closet so fast I nearly break the door I grab my usual nice white button up shirt and throw on my black vest. I throw off my gym shorts and put on my black pants then I rush downstairs with my shoes in my hand.

  Ghost looks at me wide eyed "I have never seen you change so fast in my life and I have known you for 20 years....Hell you did all that in 2 minutes!" I check the time, Ghost is right it took me 2 minutes. Ghost looks at me and smirks "It's funny what you would do for whiskey, tea, and macaroni huh?" I laugh "You know it!"

  Suddenly the phone rings

  Ghosts P.O.V

  I grab the phone and a woman's voice answers shakily "Hello?" I respond "Hello This is Johnny Ghost! Paranormal Investigator Extrodinare! What's going on?" The woman explains she is being threatened by a childish sounding ghost. She tells Ghost the address and he hangs up and tells Toast to get his things ready.