Chapter Two

Still Ghosts P.O.V

  I rush to grab the keys but Toast gets to them before me "I'm giving you a break sir you are always driving!" Toasts says with a sly grin he knows I hate it when he treats me like I need to be taken care of. "Ughhhh Toast!" I begin to protest "Don't 'ughhh' me sir! I'm just looking out for you " He says with now a more caring smile. I look to the side and my face gets a little hot, as soon a Toast turns his back to go to the car I give a small smile and a sigh of comfort. I always feel comfortable around Toast.

------TIME SKIP------

  When we arrive I step out the car and so does Toast, we walk up to the door and I knock. The woman rushes to greet us and invites us in holding what I assumed to be the daughter she mentioned over the phone. "Ok so you mentioned the ghost has been making threats, has there been any other strange happenings?" Toasts asks her. The woman shakes her head "Yessir, the lights have been flickering, doors will open and shut at random, and....." she hesitates "And what?" I question. She takes a breath "And at random I will check on my baby and her cradle will be  rocking on it's own...." she says tearing up and holding on to her daughter tighter.

Toast and I look at eachother and speak simultaneously "Don't worry mam' we will help you!" We give eachother a smile and start to investigate the area. I notice there is a very dim lighting in the kitchen and go there first. I look around and the fridge is hanging open I suddenly feel very cold. But even when I shut it I still feel cold. "Burrr why is it so cold?" I ask myself . I then hear a strange noise I walk towards it but then-"AAAAAA-"

Toasts P.O.V

I am looking through the bathroom when I hear Ghost scream "SIR?!" I dart to the kitchen as fast as I can. I look around the kitchen "Sir?! Sir?!?" I begin to panic. Where could he be? I think. I hear a noise and go near it with my revolver ready. I see it is a ghost, it's entire being is cardboard boxes "Where is Ghost?" I question the entity pointing my revolver in between its...eyes?

  I then see Ghost he seems to be unconscious and his head seems to be bleeding "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I say as my eyes well up with tears. The entity talked in such a child like manner "Gwegowy didn't wemember me so I knocked him ouwt so he would wemember!" I look at this thing questioningly "That's not Gregory that's Johnny Ghost!" The entity shook its head "No it's Gwegowy!" At this time Ghost started to regain consciousness "J-Johnny?"

  I quickly help him up and aim my revolver back at the ghost "Its thinking you're someone named 'Gregory' sir" Ghost looked at me with wide eyes. "W-w-what was t-that name?" He questioned me "Gregory, sir" I answered, Ghost looked terrified. "Sir are y-" Ghost cut me off "WE NeEd To Go" His voice sounded ....different, more high pitched....why?

UwU I got chapter two!
Cardboard friend is a butt.
If you are confused as to what the fluff is going on check out the YouTuber
Venturiantale, that'll clear it up. Bai!
~Mae