Chapter Six

------TIME SKIP------

   Ghosts P.O.V

  I take the keys and unlock the door to our apartment, Toast follows right behind me. When we get inside I immediately collapse onto the couch and I hold my head. "Are you ok sir?" Toast asks as he sits beside me. "Yea, Amiee just annoys the  shit outta me...." I admit. Toast just laughs and kisses the top of my head, I smile and lean my head on his shoulder then I fall asleep.

(In a Dream)

  "Johnny? Johnny where are you?!" I call out looking for my best friend and now lover. I hear a groaning coming from the kitchen, I run to investigate only to find Toast on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood. "W-who did this to you?!?" I call out "Y-y-you....mon-monster...." he says looking directly at me. I look down to see blood on my hands and a knife. "W-what?!"

  "Stab stab stab!~" I hear a high pitched voice say.

  I look around but no one is there, I concluded it was in my head. "Who's there?!"

  "Oh just a part of you~" the voice replies

  "What? What did you do to Toast?!" I yell

  "HAHAHhahhahahaHhahHahHhahHa!~ Isn't it obvious? lil Toaster here was a distraction. A PROBLEM. So I just got rid of the PROBLEM~" The voice laughed with a high pitched psychotic laugh.

(Out of dream)

  I suddenly shoot awake, sweating and breathing heavily. "J-Johnny?!" I stand up so fast, but then I get a head rush and a huge headache."u-ughhh...."

  Toasts P.O.V.

  I hear Ghost call my name I run to the couch where he was sleeping "Sir are you alri-" before I can finish my sentence Ghost runs up to me and hugs me making us both fall backwards Ghost is laying on top of me and I blush. "Sir, did you have another nightmare?" He nods sobbing into my chest. I pat his back "shhhh...let it all out"

You better watch out, ya better not die, ya better not scream I'm telling you why
Jimmy Caskets coming to townnnn!~ He stalks you when your sleeping,
He knows when your awake, he knows when he can attack you so, watch your back,
For goodness sakes!
~Mae