Chapter 4

Toasts P.O.V

That was the best sleep I have had in a long time, if I'm being honest that probably goes for Ghost aswell. He has been having nightmares lately so he doesn't get much sleep. When I woke up Ghost wasn't there I sat up and realized I was still in my clothes from yesterday, I get up and throw on a plain white t shirt and jeans. I usually like to look a bit more formal seeing as my grandmother is the Queen of England, but today I just felt like looking casual.

I walk downstairs and see Ghost has made us both breakfast and he made tea and coffee.

This is awfully sweet of him, I think it's because he finally got a good rest. I think to myself

Ghost is facing the other way stirring my tea, I sneak up behind him and hug him "Rawr!" I say playfully Ghost jumps "GAH- J-Johnny!" He was noticeably flustered "Hey Toast?" He turns and looks at me." Yes sir?" I ask. He takes a breath "When I woke up why where you in my bed beside me?" He says with a slightly red face. "O-oh! S-sorry about that you fell asleep while we were watching the movie so I carried you to your room, but...." I pause "But what?" He questions "When I let go of you I noticed you were having another nightmare so I stayed with you to calm you and it worked, I ended up falling asleep as well so, again sorry sir!"

I notice he bites his lip and his eyes are glossing over "Sir?" I ask with obvious concern. Ghost sighs "have I told you what happens in these nightmares I have been having?" He looks as if he is about to cry, so I hug him "No you havent but you can tell me anything sir..." he starts sobbing into my chest I blush a bit. "Shhhh....shhhh...it's ok to cry..." He speaks through his tears "I-In every nightmare it's a different s-situation but they all have one thing in common..... at the end I freeze I can only move everything above my neck, t-then I see you get killed right infront of me ....but I can never stop it..." He continues to cry into my chest, I run my fingers through his hair to calm him "shhh......I'm here sir, I'm ok"

At this moment I wanted so badly to kiss him to mood was set and it would be a good time.....but Ghost is obviously straight plus he has Amiee....right?

Ghosts P.O.V

I look up at Johnny, and I want to tell him how I feel....but.... what if he hates me? What if he turns away in disgust? But.... in those nightmares he always dies and then he never finds out I love him....... I sigh , its now or never right?

"J-Johnny?" I say with a beet red face already forming. "Yessir?" He says looking down at me, I take a breath "W-well.... we have been best friends for a long time now.... we e-even live together, hell we have our own business together..... that's the thing everything we do we do... together."

"Yes sir I know that and I love being around you!" Toasts face seems to be lighting up with both curiosity and maybe even.... hope? Hope for what though? I just sigh and continue, trying not to cry again. "And I-I love being around you, but....." Toast frowns "But?" I think he took that the wrong way.... whatever I'm too far in to turn back. "But I love being around you more than a normal person would, every time you hang around someone else I get.....angry... I never understood why until a few years ago,.....Jonathan Maxwell Toast.....I-i.....I love you! Not in a brotherly way! In a way that would disgust most... but when I say I love you I mean I want to be with you....but I know that would never happen... I'm too pathetic and a loser and I-" Toast cuts me off by kissing me I'm taken aback by this. I blush intensely so does he I notice.

No ones P.O.V

Toast kissed Ghost happily "I love you too sir! You are not pathetic or a loser! You have always been there for me, your the first person I come to when I need help, and I can't help but get upset when Amiee touches you.....please don't talk down on yourself......" Toast hugged Ghost. The two embrace each other for awhile until finally Ghost breaks the silence "lets not let the food and tea get cold ey'?" The both smile and eat breakfast happily.....together.

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm fangirling over my own story jeez I'm crazy...
But who said crazy was bad? Hehe! Baiii!
~Mae