Chapter Three

No ones P.O.V

Toast looks at Ghost with confusion but before Toast could protest Ghost grabbed his hand and took off running away from what he now realized was cardboard friend. "Sir, what is going on?!" Toast says running along side Ghost, but he did not respond. "Answer me Ghost!" Toast yells at his partner. Ghost quickly snaps his head to look at Johnny Toast "ShUt uP And KeeP RuNning ToaStER-" Toast suddenly realized his partner wasn't himself. There is only one person who has ever called him 'Toaster'.

See Toast has known about Jimmy for some time now, but Ghost has no clue about him. Ghost just thinks he has random black outs but Toast is VERY aware. So now Toast started realizing Ghost was just barely hanging onto sanity, cardboard friend was wanting Jimmy back.

Toast just keeps quite and continues running. Finally the two boys stop and gasp for air. Ghost sits in a corner tugging at his hair, Toast walks to Ghost and hugs him"Hey, hey, calm down sir I'm here....." Toast stroked Ghosts hair and Ghost finally calmed down "C-can you finish the c-case while I stay out here Johnny?" Ghost asked still in Toasts arms "I don't know sir I don't want to leave you here alone, do you promise to stay safe?" Ghost pulled away from the hug "Y-yea! I've got my...knife" Toasts sighs "Alright, fine. But be careful" Toast goes in side with the ghost catching gun.

Ghosts P.O.V

I sit back in the corner and breathe while Toast catches cardboard friend. I then smile and blush a bit from Toasts warm embrace from a second ago, I've liked him ever sense he stood up for me in elementary. After he did that we became such good friends, everyone knew you wouldn't see one without the other, and if you did see us apart something bad was bound to happen. Toast and I knew this was true. I get lost in thought for what seems like only 5 minutes when Toast finally comes out of the house with a few scratches on his face and arms. I jump up and run to him "Johnny what happened are you alright?!" I sound concerned and Toast notices my big concern for him. "Aww what worried for me Ghosty?" He giggles. I blush and turn away "No I was just wondering...." Toast sighs "Cardboard and I got in a big fight that lasted for about an hour and I finally got him when he started to rant about Jim-... Gregory" I look at him with an arched eyebrow "An hour? Really?" Toast nods "Yessir check your phone" I did so.... he was right, "huh didn't seem that long... guess I was lost in thought!" I laugh as we walk to the car.

Toast opens my door for me and closes it behind me then he gets in the drivers seat. "I'm ready to get home now bout you Toast?" I ask, he smiles and nods "yea... me too sir, me too"

------TIME SKIP------

  No ones P.O.V

  When they get back to their apartment Toast sits on the couch and turns on the TV ,and one of Ghosts favorite movies is on. Ghost smiles"YES!" He speed walks to the couch but trips over the rug and Toast quickly catches him. "C-careful Sir!" They look at each other for a moment then blush. Finally Ghost pulls away "Y-yea sorry Johnny!" Ghost sits on the couch and Toast sits next to him. Towards the end of the movie Ghost gets tired and falls asleep, the accident with cardboard friend has him exhausted. Ghosts head while still asleep falls to Toasts shoulder.

  Toasts P.O.V

  I look over and see Ghost fast asleep on my shoulder, I smile and kiss the top of his head. "Night, love...." I know he cannot hear me and maybe that's good. I pick up my best friend and carry him to his room bridal style, I lay him down but as soon as I remove my hands from his small, skinny body he starts to shake. I lay behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

  Another nightmare? He has been having these every night lately.... I think to myself.

  He starts to shake more I can hear him talking in his slumber "no...no no no! Toast no!" He cries out I just hold him tighter blushing."Shhh.....sir, listen to me... I'm here we are safe I'm here...." I rest my head on top of his and he suddenly calms. I smile and fall asleep.

UwU I ship it so much!
Like AHHHHHH! My smol beans UwU! Hehe! I just can't!
Anyways if you are reading this have a wonderful day! Bai!
~Mae