Chapter Five

No ones P.O.V

  After breakfast Ghost gets up and washes the dishes. Toast comes to help by drying them and putting them away.

  When they are done they sit on the couch and turn on the TV, Ghost leans his head on Toasts shoulder and smiles. Toast blushes and rests his head against Ghosts. They sit like this together for about an hour watching TV until the phone rings.

  Ghost picks up the phone "Hello, this is Johnny Ghost Paranormal Investigator Extrodinare! What's your problem?"
And older mans voice responds "There is this damned French ghost who won't stop bugging me! She keeps rambling on about her 'true love' with your name! Please get her gone!" Ghost sighs knowing EXACTLY the ghost this man is referring to, Amiee...."Yessir give us the address and we will be right over......" the man does so and hangs up.

  Ghost groans "ughhhhhh, its Amiee....." Toast sighs "She just haunts people cause she knows you come to people's houses whenever she is there, she just wants to see you and that alone bugs me...." Toast says obviously irritated and possibly jealous. Ghost smirks and stands on his tip toes to kiss Toasts forehead "Calm your jealousy Mr.Toast!" Ghost says grabbing the keys and walking outside, leaving Toast mouth wide open and blushing. "Commin' Toast?" Ghost calls from the car. Toast nods and shuts the door and locks it then walks to the car.

------TIME SKIP------

  Toasts P.O.V

  When we arrive at get out and cross my arms as Ghost is knocking on the door.

  "Are you the ghost fellers'?" The man asks "Yes, now where have you been seeing the ghost more often?" Ghost asks. The man thinks for a second "In the spare bedroom" We nod and make our way to the spare room which the man told us was upstairs "Sir I don't like this" I say my arms still crossed "neither do i Amiee annoys the crap outta me but we have got to get rid of her, it's our job" He says to me, then gives me a warm genuine smile. This makes me feel better, I nod "Thanks sir" He nods as well we walk into the spare bedroom and the door shuts behind us "huh?" We say simultaneously. Then Amiee appears.

  "Oh hello Toast!" She waves to me then looks at Johnny "Hello Ghosty my love~"  I open my mouth as if I'm about to say something then Ghost cuts me off "Hey Amiee, what'll it take to get you to leave this poor guy alone this time?" He asks she grunts "That's a bit rude Ghosty! You shouldn't talk to your girlfriend like that!" That's when I butt in "He isn't YOUR BOYFRIEND got it? Now back off him!" Ghost and Aimee both look at me in shock, Ghost smiles at me. Amiee in the other hand frowns "Yes he is!" She protests. "No he isn't and I can prove it!" I grab Ghosts hand and pull him to me, not thinking at the moment, I put my hand under his chin and lift his face up so we make eye contact. "T-toast?" He whispers, I just kiss him we both melt into the kiss, ignoring Amiee. We kiss passionately until we need air Ghost is beet red and so am I. Amiee disappeared, after crying.

  We go downstairs and let the man know the ghost is gone, we take our pay and leave.

  UwU I can't at this point. I'm thinking of making a one shots book, should I?
If I do I'll need suggestions! *wink wink*
Anyways! Baiiii!
~Mae