karasu aoiro;

Name: Karasu Aoiro

Species: Half Demon // Half Human

Age: 17

Height: 5'3"

Hair Color: Dark Blue // Almost black

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance: Karasu seems like she has black hair, but when seen against the light, it's dark blue. She usually has her long hair down, but she also sometimes ties it into a ponytail. Karasu has blue eyes, but again, depending on the lighting, her eye color can range from: teal to azure, but in other circumstances, her eyes may seem to glow in the dark. When that happens her eye color is icy blue.

Karasu usually prefers comfortable clothing: sweaters, hoodies, etc. She almost never wears dresses, skirts, and heels that are higher than 3" (inches). So she wears converse and combat boots instead.

Personality: Karasu appears to be pretty calm most of the time, despite the situation she might be in. But on the inside, it's a bit of a mess, she's either arguing with herself, or just thinking random thoughts that appear randomly out of nowhere. She always seems cold when she meets new people and also has a tendency to glare at people, without noticing. Karasu hates being bossed around by people, especially if it's by guys/males, because of small incidents in her homeland, the underworld.

Abilities: Being part demon, Karasu can do many things regular humans can't, examples of them are:

-Teleportation

-Her strength is greatly increased, as well as her speed

-Hiding in the shadows

-Having heightened senses