Chapter Four

Your POV

When I read the text I was kinda of scared but at the same time I thought to myself I bet Ivan is just trying to scare me right? WRONG little did I know this was only the beginning of his 'plan' and not only were things going to get much worse then they already are but he was eventually become a stalker....

Just as I was feeling scared in room I suddenly heard  a huge bang on the door I immediately knew who it was so I went downstairs and stupidly opened the door. However once I did that Ivan barges in and immediately grabs me by my throat and asks "WHY DID YOU GET ME IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE?" "I I ...errr I" I studded as really couldn't get my words out at that moment probably because of how terrified I was.  "COME ON SPIT IT OUT" he shouted angrily as he cut me off. I then pushed him off of me and managed to get out of his grip and shouted "BECAUSE YOUR CRIMINAL THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL." Just as I said that he punched me and kicked me then he held me up against the wall by my throat and said "your mine and I own you now remember that. Also don't ever speak to me like that again otherwise I will punish you or perhaps kill you." He with evil look on his face.

At that moment I was more scared then ever. All I could think to myself was what do I do now? What did I do to deserve this? Then suddenly something terrifying......