Chapter Five

Your POV

Then something terrifying happened Ivan goes into the kitchen and grabs out a knife I was so scared that I was shaking and my heart was pounding at this point. I really didn't know what to do at all. He walks closer towards then shoves me up against the wall and holds the sharp knife against my throat. He then says to me "you speak to me like that again this is what it will be like princess." Then all of a sudden he cuts my throat I immediately screamed in pain. I mean the pain was nothing like have ever felt before. I was more terrified then ever before as well. I kept shouting "STOP IT IVAN NOW! LET ME GO NOW! PLEASE!" He then suddenly slaps me and shouted "SHUT UP WILL YOU! Now your mine and I own you. Just like I said before." Ivan then let's go of me and says "you dare call the police on me then I'll kill you." I felt shivers down my spine and my heart pounding faster and faster. As he opens the door and leaves.

After a few minutes went by I get a text message from Ivan saying:

"If you ever tell anyone what happened or what I did to you then I will stab you and murder you for good. 😈😈Not only you I will kill all your friends and family. Unless you do as I say.😈😈😈"

I was shaking so hard I was far too scared to even leave the house. I couldn't stop myself from shaking so much. I felt like I couldn't even do anything to stop him. Also I didn't have anyone to talk to about it. I mean I have never felt more scared then I do right now.

All that was going through my mind was how can I stop him?.......

However little did I know something even worse was about to happen but this time it wasn't me it was.........