Chapter Seven

Your POV

Ivan had an identical twin brother named Emilio. When I saw a photo of them together I literally couldn't tell who was who. I wanted to meet his twin but on the other hand I didn't. Mainly  because what if he is exactly like Ivan? Or even worse? However what if he is a really nice guy? However I really hardly doubt that. I mean considering what Ivan is like. 

I knew in my gut that I had to met Emilio and get answers as to what started all of this? I mean that same question has been on my mind ever since this happened to me. I decided that after school was over I was going to go over to Emilio's house which was Ivan's house too. Since I still had the address on me from the texts. Since I asked him to give me so I could give it to the police so they could arrest him. 

After school was over I drove myself to the location of the house and once I arrived there I bravely knocked on the door and I then see Emilio and he asks "who are you?" "I'm Y/N." I answered hesitantly. "Oh I know who you are come in I need to talk with you." he said as he stepped aside so I could walk inside the house. "Okey" I said as I entered the house slightly shaking. Emilio sits me down on the couch and says "I guess you have main questions as to why my brother did this to you." "Yeah why? And what started all of this?" I asked nervously. "Well basically........