Chapter Ten the Final

Your POV

Emilio try's to shut the door on Ivan but fails too Ivan manages to barge in and hold me up against the wall and just when he was about to stab me Emilio then pushes Ivan out the way and stands in front of me and says "You'll have to kill me first before you kill her Ivan. Trust me you don't want to do that." Ivan then puts down the knife and then picks it back up and says "as if I would do that to you Emilio now move." He then pushes Emilio out the way but again before Ivan could even get closer to me he pushed Ivan out the way and says "Ivan leave her alone please I just want you to stop all of this gang and murder stuff now. I love you Ivan but this has to stop now." Just as Emilio said that the police knocked on the door and shouted "OPEN UP WE KNOW IVAN MARTINEZ IS IN THERE!" We opened the door while they arrested Ivan and took him back to jail.

We immediately felt relieved that Ivan was back in jail but on the other hand we both wanted him to get the serious help that he so desperately needed. So we did that and Ivan has been getting a lot better. Which is amazing to hear.

As time went on I started developing some feelings towards Emilio I eventually had the courage to tell him about it and he said that he felt the same way to we started dating ever since. Life honestly is slowly getting better despite all the losses of my friends but eventually I found new ones who were just as amazing as the last ones I had. I felt like things were looking up at last.

The end.