Chapter Nine

Your POV

We found out that Ivan had escaped from jail and the police were looking for him. I immediately felt extremely terrified that I started crying uncontrollably. All that was going through my mind was what if he kills me and all my friends and family? Or what if they are already dead and I just don't know about it yet? Okey maybe I'm way overthinking all of this if I'm being completely honest.

I decided to call all of my friends just to make sure that Ivan didn't already kill them but the worse part was is the fact that none of them answered me I was panicking more then ever I decided to text them in our group chat but still nothing not even a seen.

I later found out that Ivan had killed all of my friends and I was extremely upset and devastated I was also angry at Ivan because of it. I mean he has completely ruined my life. However I was extremely thankful that all my family were safe and alive.

One day I was chilling with Emilio watching some YouTube videos when I had received a text message from Ivan saying:

"Now that I killed all your friends your now next😈😈😈. This is all for putting me in jail🤬🤬🤬. Plus I'm going to make you sleep with me again because we haven't done this in ages beautiful.😍❤️😈"

I immediately showed Emilio as soon as I got the text message from Ivan because he kept on asking me who it was and what was going on? When I showed him the text message he said "Y/N don't worry about it because I'm going to protect you from him I promise you." I hugged him and just as we let go from the hug we heard a knock at the door. Emilio then goes to open it and it was Ivan holding knife in his hand......