Chapter Six

Your POV

It was one of my friends. It turns out that just a few days later Ivan had killed my friend Jade and I was absolutely devastated. When I asked him why he did it? He told that it was because I wasn't doing anything that he was asking me to do. Plus he said that I was ignoring his texts and calls. I immediately thought to myself that's it he needs to be put in jail right now before it gets any worse. 

When I eventually had the guts to finally call the police on him I told them everything in detail that Ivan had done to me and my friend that he killed. I showed them all the text messages and all the evidence that I could find to give to the police. 

Just around a few days later they phoned me back to tell me that Ivan was sentenced to jail for twenty years and I was extremely happy plus not only did I feel safe once again but I felt like could do anything again like going out with my friends even though we were all still devastated  about the loss of Jade. Despite that we still try our hardest to remain positive.

As of right now it has been about week since Ivan was put in jail and I have to admit things have been getting back to as they usually are. 

Until I discovered something that I never expected and it was to do with Ivan it turns out that Ivan had.....