Plan

chapter 4

Jennie's POV

She's planning to have a break?for how long?when is she coming back?will she be here in our comeback and world tour?

I have so many damn questions that is going on my mind, I just can't imagine BLACKPINK without her.

Life is boring without her!!I want to make a plan with Jisoo unnie and chaeyoung to make her stay.

*ting!* oh my phone beeped

It's kai......

"Babe:

Hey babe goodluck with the meeting I hope you won't get scolded. I'm on my way to SM Ent. Too, wish me luck babe. Love lots❤️"he's so sweet

I replied to him....

"To Babe:

Babe!thankyou for the luck❤️, goodluck with the meeting too babe!love you😘"

When I looked at chae she immediately shifted her gaze to her right.

——————————————-

YG ENTERTAINMENT

Ugh I'm so nervous right now, I don't know what to do without you~

Fuck jennie you still have time to joke around huh?

I nervously entered the building and chae went to "Blackpink's place" in the rooftop.

I'm now at 7th floor waiting for sajangnim's call in his office

—————————————

Rosè's POV

"To Jichu❤️:

Unnie we have some setting up to do for lisa"

*ting*

"Jichu❤️:

What is it?did you told jennie about our secret?fuck you Park Chaeyoung for that"wth? How did she? OMFG

"To Jichu❤️:

Yah unnie mianhe jennie unnie forced me to, I didn't mean it🥺 and I also told her about Lisa's plan to take a break because maybe she can do things about it"

"Jichu❤️:

wth Chaeyoung? Now what's the set up that you're talking about?"yeeeeeeeesss!!!!!!!

"To Jichu❤️:

Jennie unnie and I will decorate our place in YG's rooftop with some of our memories there like pictures from trainee days etc. and you will have to do your part!You will distract Limario from coming here.Just go to arcades etc.

Jennie unnie is at the meeting today so I will have to wait first for her. Saranghae❤️"ow focc I sended the saranghae part oh nooooo what to do????

"Jichu❤️:

Ok ok I will do my part but why the saranghae tho?"

"To Jichu❤️:

Nothing!go distract lisa now I will get our old photos bye"

She didn't even replied aish chikin

After getting all of our pictures from trainee days, all is going pretty well. Now I gotta get back to our dorm to get "The luck pets of Blackpink" too bad my orange is in Australia.

After getting them,I went back to our place.

Ow jennie unnie's here already?the meeting ended pretty fast

"Unnie how's the meeting?"I asked

"We'll talk about it later, for now, let's do the plan"she happily said

We decorated the place with cozy lightings and put big screen there and we also filled half of the room with pillows. We ordered 1kilo of marshmallows downstairs and we will burn them later.

Pictures of us from trainee days are present where you will see us in hongdae hanging around and pictures after debut are also present.

I saw jennie unnie nervously walking back and forth near the entrance

"Yah wifey why so nervous?"I asked while laughing

"Yah don't you dare laugh at me, Of course I'm nervous!It's my first time doing a surprise!"she angrily replied

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I can sense the nervousness from her eyes jinjja!