Meeting

chapter 9

Jennie's POV

I saw lisa ignoring us and went directly to the elevator.

Is she ignoring me?

Yeah of course jennie,she is!you dumbass.

"Gaja!"kai said while holding my hand.

—————————-

(YANG HYUN SUK'S OFFICE)

Hyun suk's POV

They entered my office and bowed to me,I signaled them to sit.

"Shhk Jennie-yah what's your answer in my question yesterday?have you made up your mind?"I seriously said while looking straightly in her eyes.

"Psk Jisoo,chaeyoung and lisa stand here in the left side and kai stand here in the right" then I looked at jennie kim.

"And you jennie stand in between" I signaled my assistant to put blindfolds to blackpink and kai except jennie.

"Now Jennie kim pick between Blackpink and kai"she's tearing up now.

"Mr.Jinho guide blackpink and kai out of the door,make sure thay will not enter here"I said to my assistant.

"Ne sajangnim"and he guided them out of my office.

"Now,jennie sit here infront of me"then she sat down

"You know jennie that you're the YG'princess right?Now tell me who will you choose between the two"I calmly said.

"S-sajangnim I pick Blackpink"then she burst out her tears.

"Arasseo jen jen.I will give you 1month vacation with kai then after that go to your chosen party"then I gave her tissues.

"S-sajangnim"she sobbed,she can't stop crying that's why I went to her to comfort her.

"Jennie I'm so proud of you for chosing your band,you continue to surprise me with your decision in life.I hope that you understand why I make you choose between them,you know how blinks and exo-l's reacted when the news cane right?"I patted her back.

"Now calm down and get yourself together and go home and pack your bags.Here are your tickets to everywhere you want and you have a private plane and limousine"she widen her eyes.

"T-thankyou sajangnim"I smiled at her.

"Bye bye jennie" she bowed and got out of my office.

Mianhe Jennie I really have to do this for your band's sake,I hope you'll understand.