Kai or Blackpink?

chapter 7

Jennie's POV

When I opened my phone I saw babe's miss calls and texts.

I ignored it for awhile and lean on lisa's shoulders on our way home.

She's so cute lol she's blushing so hard haha.

When we got home, I immediately dialed kai's number

"Babe! I'm sorry,We have just something to do"I said in apologetic tone.

"Naaaah it's alright babe the important thing is you called me,I missed you so much"he sweetly said.

"NINI COME OUT HERE!"lili said from the living room.

"Babe I gotta go,I'll text you later bye!"then I run as fast as I could to the living room.

"Yah what is it?"I asked them.

"What did boss said to you?"Jisoo unnie said.

I sat down beside her.

"Boss said that I have to choose between my career and kai"I sadly said

"What did you said?"Lisa's eyes are full of curiosity.

"I didn't answer,instead boss said that he will call kai  and the four of us tomorrow"

"Why are we included unnie?"rosè said.

"I don't know either"

"Nini if I make you choose tonight between us and your boyfriend,who will you choose?"lisa seriously said.

I can't answer her because I love both kai and them.

"I-I don't know lili"

I saw disappointment in and a pang of pain in her eyes.

"Lisa and chaeyoung go to your room and sleep now,you two still have an dance practice tomorrow"I was saved from lisa,thankyou jisoo unnie.

"Arasseo"Lisa coldly replied.

Shit I can't stand that tone of hers,I want to run to her and hug her.

"Gaja limario"chaeyoung said.

As soon as the two get to their room,my phone vibrated but I ignored it knowing it's just kai.

"Jennie-yah now that you know that she have feelings for you,what are you planning to do?"Jisoo unnie said.

"I have no idea unnie,I don't want to hurt her"I said

"And you think her heart will not ache if you do nothing?whatever you do she will still hurt because she loves you"jisoo unnie stood up.

"I have to sleep now,what time are we needed there?"she asked.

"8 in the morning unnie"

"Geurae,goodnight"She said and I nodded as response.

I went to my room and dialed kai's number.

"Babe sajangnim said go to our entertainment 8 in the morning,see you tomorrow"I said

"Oh ok babe see you tomorrow"

"I have to go now,I'm sleepy goodnight"

"I love yo——"without replying back his i love you,I turned down the call and sleep.

——————————

Lisa's POV

what does she mean by her "I don't know"?
Will she pick kai but not saying it to us for us not to be hurt?Damn you woman.

I can't sleep and it's already 11 in the evening.I suddenly heard my door opening.

Who's that tho?I felt my right side of the bed got heavy.

"Lili I'm sorry"Oh so it was nini.

I felt her arm go around my waist and hugged me tight.

After five minutes I heard her deep breathing meaning she's already asleep.

You know nini I think it's better for me to put a barrier between us 'cause I might not take it anymore and go to you as fast as I could.

If my gender is a boy,would you love me too?will you fall for me too?or love me more than kai?

Maybe tomorrow,when I wake up,I will be a boy and show you that I love you.

Maybe tomorrow you will love me too.

Maybe......just maybe.