Every beginning has it's own ending part 1

Chapter 38

Third person's POV

It's been 7 years later and blackpink paved the way on music industry.

They're known all over the world.

And now......it's their final stage.

Concert hall in south korea is their last stage as a group.

By this time, the group's oldest is already 31 years old and planning to be an actress.

Blackpink's last concert's admission is free and for the international fans, all of the blinks are gathered in various malls for the live screening of their last concert which is entitled: Every beginning has it's own ending. International fans in malls are also can be seen at the concert hall in screens with audio.

They played their every song from boombayah up to their last song.

"THANKYOU BLINKS!"the four girls screamed on the top of their lungs.

And now, Blackpink is ready to go to the backstage but blinks started singing "stay" to them.

Kblinks and international blinks are gathered to witness their last performance as a whole group.

They can't still accept the fact that the love of their life, the ones who gave them inspiration, made their days into bright will be gone.

The four girls started crying at the pre-chorus part and chose to stay in stage for awhile.

The hugged each other and wiped each other's tears.

"I hope I can hug each and everyone of you blinks!"Jennie said while crying.

"Blinks made my dreams came true, thanks to all of you, we became successful!"Rosè said.

"Blinks always remember that every ending has a new beginning too, so please stop crying now because you're making me cry too"Lisa said with tears raging in her eyes.

"Blink I know your face!HAHAHAHA"Jisoo still managed to make a joke tho.

"Unnie!"lisa shouted.

"Joke only! Blinks I'm sorry if we can't control time to stop this. I wish I have a time machine so I can go back and not go back to the present ever again. But always remeber what lisa said earlier! Every ending has a new beginning!"Jisoo suddenly burst out crying.

All you can hear in the stadium is crying of blinks from all over the world.

Chaeng speaked.

"We're informed that many blinks didn't made it out till this day so we're going to thank them today. Let's all scream "thank you" while looking up. In

3

2

1"

"THANK YOUUUUUUU"All of them thanked the late blinks.

"Thankyou for supporting us from the bottom to the top! We could've done it without you blinks!"Jennie said.

"Goodbyes are what I hate the most in the world but sad to say, I'm bidding my goodbyes to all of you. I promise to comeback for all of you in the future!"Lisa said.

"Once again we are...."jisoo said.

"Hana dul set"

"Annyeonghaseyo blackpink imnida!"The four girls dud their last group introduction.

"NYEONGAN BLINKEEUUU MANI SARANGHAEYO" jisoo said.

Blinks started chanting.

"KIM JISOO

KIM JENNIE

PARK CHAEYOUNG

LALISA

GOMAWO

BLACKPINKEU

SARANGHAE

NYEONGAN"A lot of times.

The girls went at back stage and hugged each other.

Still hearing the fanchants.

They also hugged the staffs who helped them.

The girls went into their favorite place at YG rooftop.

——————————-

This story will be ending soonz

Vote,comment and follow me on watty.

Luv yah!!!