Ending

Chapter 43 (This is revised version of the ending)

Jennie's POV

When me and Kai got into our relationship, I thought that he is already the one and the only one alone for me.

Because come to think of it! I'm whipped for Kim Jongin in my teenage years and going strong fangirl even after debut and then boom! We turned into lovers.

And then suddenly, there's Lisa Manoban. I mean, who wouldn't fall for her right? She's the worldwide gender bender. I know to myself that I'm straight not until I met Lisa.

Like when she came inside the practice room for the first time, my heart fluttered for the first time for a girl.

We spent many Christmas together and gon' be kissing if we are underneath the mistletoe.

I'm very happy that I'm wrong about me having the idea of Kim Joingin being my soulmate.

'Cause I already found the real one. I'm thankful to Kai for coming into my life too because we had such happy times when we are just starting to know each other and plus, he made JenLisa happened.

I actually denied the fact that I, Jennie Kim fell inlove with a girl named, Lisa MANoban.

-Jennie Manoban-

——————————

So guys I've been cursing myself for accidentally deleting some original chapters because I mistook it for some drafts so yeah.

This is pretty much the ending.

So here's the catch, there's another JenLisa story that I made. It's not the book two. It was my old story plot draft when I'm still making this story.

And it's entitled "Let Go"

Spoiler: Jennie and Kai didn't separated their ways

Looking forward to future YADOMs!

Love y'all