3

Narrator

Cold.

Everything was dark as you felt a shiver rocket across your shoulders and down your back.

Back.

You felt the cold concrete underneath you as you came too better, eyes opening slowly.

Opening your eyes didn't make much of a difference, as the room itself was as dark as it could be. You barely made out the body next to you as you sat up, but as soon as you saw his face, all you could see was the needle he jammed so forcefully into your neck.

The pain it caused left lingering affects in your muscles, and you became aware of the pain you were really in.

"W-what?" You asked groggily, looking around. You felt different.

It wasn't as if you took a nap and had woken up confused. It felt like you weren't even who you were when you had no choice but to submit to the liquid in the needle.

Your body warmed up quickly, the pain subsided into a different ache.

Not the pain of whatever this man did while you were out, but a pain of power. The bubbling anger in your chest helped you come to the realization that this man had done more than just knock you out for his own pleasures.

The dirty white coat on his quickly smelling carcass showed he wasn't a regular scientist. He was something different.

"Damn it!" You yelled, throwing your fist onto the concrete with force. The pain you expected to be there wasn't as bad as you thought, though the ground would argue. The pain, it was bearable.

If you would have punched it a few nights before, you would have caused damage to your hand.

Small things like this were slowly feeding your mind with what it already thought. You were no longer Y/n, but something else. Something not normal.

Something angrier.

~~~

The door squeaked aggressively as you pulled it open. Your eyes stung as the new morning sun reflected off of the fresh snow.

Snow? How long were you out?

Your skin instantly became cold, and you knew you wouldn't last long with out some sustenance.

But where could you go? What would you do with his body? HOW did he die?

Questions like so swirled around in your head, begging for answers or some kind of closure.

You knew, however, that it wasn't time for answers. Your stomach growled angrily, proving your point.

"Okay." You huffed to yourself, continuing to look out of the door you came through, however long ago that was. "I'm cold, and I'm hungry. Food and jacket. That's the first goal."

You knew it would have been much easier to just go home and talk to Peter about everything, but even at the thought of it, all you felt was anger.

Push it away, push it away. You told yourself. You didn't need him, especially after all that happened. You knew in your heart that you could not forgive him.

He had every right to keep it to himself, but you thought there was more to you two than secrets. Not to mention how much he listened to you talk about the pain Spiderman caused, yet he never spoke up.

You thought you were overreacting, but as you played it through your head several times over, you knew it was okay for you to let go. You knew you needed it.