Chapter:6

I sat between Kedar and Daivat in the conference room as two counsel members went over the situation reports. James sat at the head of the table watching. His new beta at the other end. My ex mate was cuffed to a prisoners chair in the corner of the room.

He had a continuous death glare on his face. Daivat held a hand on my knee to comfort me. The counsel members looked up occasionally at us. I didn't like the way they were looking at us. One finally spoke. "I don't see why you two can't claim her as your mate since your mate decided to be with her's." The female said.

"On the contrary, we will have to check in once a week for six months or until she is marked and mated to you." The male said. "If you three will sign these lines, along with her alpha, she may grab her stuff or what she needs and go with you two to your pack." He added pushing papers towards us.

Kedar and Daivat signed where they had to. Then I signed it below theirs. I pushed it back before they had James sign it. "Finally her mate that rejected her." The male said standing. "Relinquishing all rights to give her a second chance and let her go freely with them." My ex mate growled and tried to destroy the paper. The beta asked if a stamp signature would work.

They accepted it because my ex mate was not in his right mind. "Everything is set. We will see how everything is going in a week." The male said. They both collected their papers, shook Kedar and Daivat's hands along with James' before leaving. Two warriors escorted my ex mate out of the room before Daivat gently applied pressure to my back to get me to move.

They had left most of the clothes they bought in the car for easy packing. They packed their stuff that should be in the car by now this morning before breakfast. Daivat led the way to the car. Both side doors were open. Daivat let me get in to sit in the middle while Kedar sat on my left. We left as soon as everyone was buckled.

The ride there didn't take but maybe an hour and a half at most. When we were there, the car pulled along the front of a huge house. "Welcome home sweetheart." Kedar said as the car stopped right at the entrance steps. The driver opened the door and Kedar stepped out to help me out first. Daivat's door was already open as he was getting out.

Both doors were shut and the trunk opened. The driver and front passenger guy grabbed every bag and took them inside. Kedar and Daivat led me into the house. "Ulric. The counsel will be here in a week." Kedar yelled. "What did you do this time?" A similar voice yelled. It was slightly deeper than Kedar's.

A guy that looked exactly like them came down the stairs. "Hope you have a perfectly good explanation." He said with a menacing tone. "We do. That mate that rejected us, is mated to her mate. He rejected her and was forced to sign his rights to her over since he wanted to kill her." Kedar said. I was nearly behind Daivat as Kedar and the guy named Ulric talked to each other.

"I don't have time for this. Let her stay in the house however long she needs to until the counsel stops coming." Ulric said. "Once a week for six months." Kedar said. A deep throated growl came from Ulric. I hid farther behind Daivat. "It's either that, or we form a close bond with her and let her be our mate." Kedar said. "They will stop coming when they find out that we marked and mated with her."

"Fine whatever. I have a business trip. See you in a month. Do not do anything without consulting me." He said before grabbing a bag and leaving. Daivat looked down at me as I looked up at him. "Don't worry sweetpea. He'll come around. Give him some time." He said. Kedar even noticed me hiding behind his brother.

"Let's get you settled in." Kedar said starting to walk towards the stairs. He picked up a few of the shopping bags and headed up. Daivat did the same walking behind me. "Ulric is going to have a fit." Daivat said. "Too bad. It's the only free bedroom in the house besides the guest and she is not a guest." Kedar said as he started putting some of my things away. Daivat did the same.

"Try out the mattress sweetheart." Kedar said from the closet. I went over to the bed and got up on it. It was firm with some give. They finished in no time before having me follow them. We were cooked a quick dinner before they let me shower and curl up in the bed. They came in two minutes after I had crawled under the covers and joined me. They turned a movie on and in no time I was out like a light.