Chapter:14

It's been two hours since starting. I'm starving. About thirty minutes ago Kedar started messaging someone while Ulric and the counsel members talked. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Kedar got up and answered it. He let the man in. "Let her out of the room." The man in the suit said.

"She can't leave until it's resolved." The male said. "She needs to leave so she can eat." The suited male said in a commanding tone. "You can go Inslie. Go to my basement office and stay there until one of us comes to get you." Ulric linked me. I stood up and went over to the door. Kedar and the man let me out of the meeting room.

I went and got food first before hiding away in the office. The phone rang as I finished eating. The caller ID showed the doctors office. I let it go to voicemail hearing it was the doctor wanting to do an ultrasound on me. I called him back letting him know I couldn't leave Ulric's office for anything.

I found Ulric's food stash and started eating on it. He won't mind. Mid afternoon was when they were finally done. Daivat and Kedar both came down to get me. They even brought food. I ate like crazy on the way up. "When was the last time we did it?" "Two nights ago. This is more than a week in." Kedar answered his brother.

"So, it's completely possible that she's closer to three weeks?" Daivat said. I started ignoring them. The two counsel members, the suited man and Ulric were now in the dining room. I was sat down next to Ulric. "Doc will be here in a minute." He said. I nodded. The door opened just as Daivat sat down. "Go change real quick." Ulric said. I nodded then got up.

I went and got dressed in a baggy shirt and sweats before going back down barefoot. The doctor had made a makeshift examination table in the dining room. Kedar helped me up onto the table. He sat down next to me. "Alright. Let's see how many there are." The doc said.

I laid back and took a breath. I hated laying flat on my back. "Is it possible for her to have a pillow or two underneath her?" Daivat asked. "Yeah. She's going to need to sit up a little." Doc said. I already couldn't sit up on my own. The doctor got started. He turned the screen on.

"Looks like she's already nearly a month along." He said. He moved around trying to find them all. He zoomed out a bit finding three. "Can't terminate the pregnancy. There's three heartbeats." The doctor said. "She has to go back to her true mate." The male counsel member said.

"She is not going anywhere. If you try to take her from them, you will be violating the agreement and will go to prison for it." The man said. I watched as the two counsel members fidgeted in their seats. I took a deep breath and watched my belly move with my breathing.

My belly was growing as I was breathing. The doctor put the ultrasound tech back on my belly. "They're growing like alpha pups." He said. I was able to get off the table when he was done. I did have a larger belly than when I laid down. I went directly to the kitchen to eat. "How much has she eaten today?" I heard the doc ask. "Since ten thirty this morning." Daivat answered.

"Eating for four. She won't stop eating unless she's sleeping." He said. I looked through the kitchen and found only junk. I yawned too. Then went up to the bedroom and found one of the brothers' food stash. Then fell asleep on the bed. I hated this but at the same time, I'm glad I'm gonna have kids with them. I felt one lay down behind me. Then one at my front side. The third at my feet.

I woke up to food and a larger belly. I got up and went to the bathroom. I exited the bathroom going downstairs. All three weren't in bed with me. As soon as I hit the bottom step, a wolf entered the house. He came up to me and purred as he nuzzled me. I petted him and continued on. Kedar set a plate in front of me. It was more than what was on their plates.

I ate it all before going to bathe and go to bed.