Chapter:8

I was sat in the living room with a trash bin near me as Ulric watched tv. The other two went to do some business and asked him to watch me. He didn't like the idea. I had a blanket and was laying down. I grabbed the bin and threw up. Red was dripping off my lip.

I puked again. More red came out. My throat hurt. Fingers gripped my hair. My head was tilted up. He wiped my mouth. "Open." He said. I opened my mouth. He checked the inside. Then looked directly into my eyes. "Does your throat hurt?" He asked. I nodded.

He didn't look happy. He let my head go. I let it fall onto the couch. He went back to his seat. I couldn't see what he was doing. A few minutes later Kedar came in. As he got to the couch, I threw up. He jumped around and grabbed my hair away from my mouth.

"Did she throw up before this time?" Kedar asked. "Why?" Ulric asked. "Your no help." Kedar said. He held out a paper towel wiping my mouth. He cursed as he wiped my lip. "May I see inside your mouth?" Kedar asked. I opened. He looked inside with a flashlight.

"Her throat is bleeding." He said. "What?" Ulric asked. He got up and came over to look. "We have to make sure nothing bad happens to her." Kedar said. "And how are we supposed to do that?" He asked storming to the other side of the room. "Make sure she's healthy and able to do anything. We have to report everything to the counsel. That's how close they are watching us." Kedar told him as he kept looking at my throat.

Ulric didn't look happy. "Why do you think I asked you to watch her? She's not going to disturb your work. When she's in this stage, someone has to keep an eye on her." Kedar said letting my head go. "Then what do you want done so she's not vomiting constantly?" Ulric asked.

"How bout get to know her when you are not working. Then you probably would see how much help she would be." Kedar said nearly growling. I felt weak after everything that happened today. "Inslie. Hey can you pick your head up for me?" Kedar asked. I tried. And failed. "I'll be right back. Could you keep an eye on her for two seconds without your laptop?" Kedar asked Ulric.

"Whatever. I'll be glad when the counsel stops coming by." Ulric said. My throat burned. When I saw Kedar coming with a cup and straw, I knew it was water and didn't want any. He tried to get me to drink and the whole time I was fighting him. Someone sat down on the couch holding me in a sitting position.

I kept trying to fight him. The more I fought back the harder it was getting to win. When I started coughing is when they let me lean over. Nothing but red came up. "She needs to go to the infirmary." The one sitting and holding me said. "This would not have happened if you were actually paying attention for once instead of burying yourself in work." Kedar said.

"What's going on?" Daivat asked entering the house. "Her throat is bleeding into her esophagus and possibly her lungs." Kedar said. I was picked up and carried out by the one that was holding me up on the couch. The guy took my straight there. They did everything they could. Then checked my mental state.

"She needs to be marked." The doctor said. "She's already been marked once." Ulric said. "If one of you have marked her, the other two have to as well." He said. "She will only get better by the mating process." Ulric did not look pleased. When has he anyway since he met me?

Daivat looked at him. He looked at Daivat. "No. Not tonight." Ulric said. "If it means she's healed for the night, I'm up for it. You need to get off your high horse and see what's happening in front of you and what happened in the past. If you want to see for yourself that our mate did not want us, you are welcome to visit James and see for yourself." Daivat said.

He picked me up and sat down with me on his lap. I felt a little better when one was holding me. "Fine whatever. I won't be the one to say I told you so when she goes after someone else after the six months are up." Ulric said. I nearly buried my head in Daivat's chest. I wanted them. They said he would take more convincing. I'm willing to give him the time as long as he wants to try.

Daivat stood up and carried me back to their house with Ulric in the lead. He took me straight up to my room and set me on the bed. "Sweetpea, do you want my brothers and I?" He asked. I nodded. "Are you going to leave us?" He asked. "Not as long as you three won't give up on me." I answered. He kissed my forehead.

"That's all I needed to know. Would you mind if I marked you?" I shook my head. I wanted them to mark me. They got permission from the counsel to. They can if they want to. It burned at first then it turned into the pleasurable feeling. I felt my mind ease and my heart rate slow down. I purred lightly before he kissed my cheek.

"Are you going to get a shower before you go to bed?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok. I'll be out here if you need something." He said. "Ok." I said as he let me get up. I stumbled a bit before gaining my footing. Daivat had a concerned look on his face until he saw me walking fine.