Chapter:11

I woke up on top of one while the other two were at my sides. There was a knock at the door. One got up and pulled some shorts on and grabbed a shirt just in case. I slid between the two still on the bed. I was kissed from both sides. A hand gripped my thigh pulling my legs apart as he slid his shaft in.

The one behind moaned as he thrusted in the back. The one that went to answer the door came back. "The counsel is here." He said. I felt them slide out and was left on the bed. "I'd shower before you go down baby." Ulric said. I sat up on the bed. Both Daivat and Kedar growled. Ulric smirked as he kept his face away from my view.

The counsel will definitely smell it. Daivat and Ulric both were naked just like I was. "Daivat could you stay with her?" Ulric asked. "Yeah." Daivat responded. Ulric and Kedar left the room. Daivat picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me down on the counter as he started the shower.

He turned to kiss me and hold onto me. Our foreheads touched. "I hope nothing tears us apart." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up. He pressed me against the tile and kissed me deeply. 'No sex.' Ulric sent us in the link. Daivat chuckled.

He kissed my forehead before setting me down and washing my body. He scrubbed my hair and conditioned it. He let me rinse off before he quickly scrubbed himself before rinsing off. I dried quickly before throwing the towel at him. I went to the closet getting on a pair of lace underwear.

I decided to go a little teasing since Daivat was the more innocent triplet. I shook my hips as I pulled them on and put the matching bra on. I know I'm going to get it once the counsel has left. I put on a dress that hid almost everything before a pair of heels. I did my hair and makeup quickly before Daivat held his arm out for me to take. He was dressed in dark washed jeans and a button down shirt.

He led the way down the hall and stairs. "Your a flirt you know that?" He asked. "Only for you three." I said. He led the way to the conference room. We sat down in our seats before they got started. Four months in. Finally completed the mating process. They looked at us four. "We have some distraught news." The man said.

"Her mate's chosen mate is now rejecting his mating. She wants the three of you now." He said. "She made her decision when she first saw us. She lost her chance before meeting us. Her mate flat out rejected her. It was only fair that we took her as our mate instead of her." Ulric said. The other two nodded.

"Her original mate has apparently broken out. It happened about six last night in broad daylight." The counsel member said. "That was about the time she collapsed in the shower last night wasn't it?" Kedar asked. Ulric nodded. "He's been trying to control her since she got here. The worst it's gotten is her puking up blood so much that her throat is nearly torn to shreds." Ulric said.

"Now I guess that since you four are mated, she has the full choice whether she goes with her mate or stay with you three. I need that answer today." He said. "I'm staying with them. Especially with how my ex mate treated me." I said. The triplets have seen the scars on my back. "Very well. Your original mate will be here soon. If they want to keep you, they will have to kill him." He said before standing.

All three of them had glazed over eyes. Not a conversation that I am apart of. I waited until Ulric closed the doors before he turned to us. "Kedar have the warriors keep an eye out for her ex mate. Once he is found he would have to challenge one of us to fight him for her. He will not win." Ulric said.

"Daivat. Keep an eye on her until the threat passes. If she wants to go outside do not let her leave your sight." Ulric said. "Yes dear brother. Then it will be your watch depending on how long it takes." Daivat said. I stood up and left the conference room. One of the brothers followed me. Most likely Daivat.

I went to put jeans and a tee shirt on with some flats before going back down. Kedar had breakfast made. I ate quickly before wanting to go for a run since my wolf has not ran for a good while. "Not without Daivat." Kedar said. Daivat came down the stairs in basketball shorts and a tee. "Besides. I think it's only fair that you strip inside." Kedar said before he took a bite.

I took the shirt off then slipped out of my flats and took my jeans off. I then took the bra off and finally the underwear. Kedar thought I wouldn't do it. "I think it's far if Daivat leaves his clothes with mine." I said. Daivat didn't hesitate either with his clothes. Considering he would rather not wear any underwear.

I shifted in the space before Daivat opened the door and shifted. I ran off ahead of him. He caught up because of how small I was compared to him. He stopped near a pond and laid out. I jumped on him nipping at his ear. He rolled me off before pinning me under him.

'I wonder how long it would take for me to catch you and f- you in this form.' He said over link. I sneezed. He let me up and gave me a head start. I was heading back to the house. He caught me and tucked me under his form. He purred. 'I would love to feel you latch onto me while we screw.' He said. I laid there for him.

I wanted it just as much. He stood up letting me stand. He mounted and held my hips. Before he could cum, he pulled out. He then licked my area. My wolf was now horny and wanted to lick his. He lifted his leg just enough for my wolf to get her muzzle in. He dripped his load out as my wolf licked at his. He nipped at me before shoving me off. He then started nudging me.

'Back to the house. This is not over sweetpea.' We got back to the house in no time. He shifted and opened the door before letting me in. I shifted back to human form before he shut the door and put the shades down. "Suck on it." He said. I knelt down in front of him. He gripped my hair lightly as I took him in. It wouldn't matter if the other two walked in on us.